6. Do you trust me?

You look so perfect standing there
In my American apparel underwear
And I know now
That I'm so down...
I made a mixtape straight out of 94
I got your ripped skinny jeans lying on the floor
And I know now
That I'm so down
-5 seconds of summer

"I love you, Kie," JJ whispered desperately, kissing into her neck. His voice was rough and filled with longing.

She was breathing heavy as his hips rolled against her middle, making her ache. lips then finding their rightful place on hers. He was stealing her breath before she could respond in kind.

Kie tried to cling to him, her hands becoming grabby as she fought to find a place to put them. It was impossible because JJ wouldn't let her. Every move she made to touch his body was met with his hands placing them back above her head. It was driving her insane.

He eventually used one hand to keep them in place against his bed, smirking at the disappointed look she gave him. He knew she wanted to touch him, he was toying with her. She almost didn't mind it, the anticipation growing into its own connection tying them together, begging to be satisfied. She was amazed at how it increased her desire for him. She thought he probably knew that, thus the game of keep away.

His mouth dove into the crook of her neck, threatening to leave a mark. He never would, her parents might literally kill him. Instead he turned his attention downward. He began to open mouth kiss down her stomach. His tongue licking into her naval, a tease of where he was hoping this was heading. He looked up at her, eyes connecting devilishly as his free hand edged towards the button of her jean shorts. He stopped, waiting for an answer.

Kie didn't have a chance to give one. Suddenly JJ's bedroom door opened and they were being walked in on by a very unsuspecting Shoupe.

"Oh my God!" Kie screamed, practically shoving JJ off her while grabbing for her top. Thank God she still had her bra on.

"Shit," JJ said, fumbling off of Kie and searching for his own shirt.

Shoupe quickly closed the door, not sparing any more time than it took to recognize this wasn't the situation he was expecting, and changed course. He waited outside the closed door, hearing fumbling and light swearing on the other side. Then he knocked, as if that would erase what just happened.

JJ tossed him a bone, hoping to also pretend that never happened and answered, "Come in," as innocently as he could.

Shoupe gave it a good five seconds before reopening the door. He was happy they were fully clothed at least. They were sitting at opposite ends of the bed, like that was their position the whole time.

"Kiara, it's getting late," he said, addressing the Carrera girl.

Kie did not need to be told twice. She quickly hopped off the bed, not even turning to give JJ so much as a look goodbye before she was b-lining it out of the room. She left JJ awkwardly looking anywhere but Shoupe's face.

Shoupe cleared his throat when he heard the front door finally shut. "I think we need to add another rule," he said finally.

"Yeah, like fucking knocking!" JJ agreed.

It had been a little over three weeks since JJ started living with Shoupe. They were settling in, getting accustomed to one another. It was a transition to be sure.

Shoupe certainly wasn't used to living with a teenager and JJ wasn't used to having a an adult keep track of him. Shoupe had expected that to be an issue. He wasn't dumb enough to think that the bar fight was the last of the antics he'd have to face with JJ.