Ch.56

Hi guys, I'm writing this at.... alot of ft. in the air. It's funny though, around take off I usually feel nervous. But this time I had a full blown panic attack. And it's not like I haven't flown before so I don't know why I got that freaked out. I thought about you guys, and that only helped for a little while before my dad had to step in, in order for me to calm down.

So I'm writing now to calm myself because I still feel nervous. Or that might be the coffee running through my veins. Who knows.

Nessa' s POV

I tapped my feet nervously as I waited Nate to get out of the shower. I was already dressed and ready to go to my appointment but I honestly didn't want to go. Two babies? I would make so many mistakes. They'll hate me, and-

I looked up at the door opening and Nate walked out rubbing his hair with a towel. He gave me a stern look before going into the closet.

“Babe, you have got to stop to stop worrying. Every thing will be fine. All that matters is if the baby, or babies, are fine." He said kissing my cheek. I nodded and then looked down to see him only wearing boxers.

“Jesus, put on a pair of pants!" I cried covering my eyes. “Hey it's nothing you haven't seen before. I mean... look at the situation you're in now." I glared at him and threw a pillow at him. He laughed and ran back into the closet.

Seconds later he came back out wearing a black pair of pants and boots. I held my hands out to him and he pulled me up. Once I was standing on my own two,  feet he kneeled down to my belly. “Daddy doesn't care if there's two of you. Just don't laser off my hair or anything in the night when you get older. I like my hair." He said kissing my belly.

I smiled when I felt a little push at where my poor belly button used to be. “Aww see, they like me." Nate said standing up. I scoffed, “No, we like how warm you are." I said placing my hands on his.

He glared at me and pinched my nose. “ Come on hot stuff, let's go look at ma babies!" He yelled turning on his heels. I laughed and followed him out the door.

.

I laid on my side on the medical bed and watched my mid wife press and adjust things on a pad. “So you have been feeling very fatigued lately?" She asked me, looking up from the tablet. I nodded.

“Well, have you been experiencing any nausea, light headedness?" She asked, I shook my head and she sighed. “It could just be your body feeling tired from carrying a baby. All women experience this around the middle of their pregnancy." She said pressing something on the screen she enlarged it and smiled.

“Would you like to see your babies?" She asked. I nodded feeling numb. Nate laughed from beside me and grabbed my hand. She made a sweeping motion with her hand the screen got bigger so that it was floating in front of us like a hologram.

I sat up with Nate' s help and looked on in wonder at my babies. All my fears washed away when I saw the two of them move with each other in real time. The one that was slightly bigger than the other kicked and pushed at my bladder.

I fought back the urge to just pee myself there. “So you're the one who keeps causing all the frequent bathroom breaks at night." I muttered. Nate squeezed my hand trying not to laugh.

“That is baby A, and this little one is baby B." The midwife told me as she rotate the visual so that it showed the bottom of my uterus. I saw the little guy tucked in comfortably into my pelvis. I guess he or she didn't mind sharing the small amount of space.

Unlike its roommate who kicked and stretched at every chance it got. “Are they girls?" Nate asked. I poked at my tummy trying to play with them. “Lets see...." she said zooming in. I looked closely and saw nothing.