Epilogue

R Y D E R

"Stop licking me!"

"But it is so cute."

"For you, not me. I swear if he doesn't stop..."

"Finish that sentence Cowboy and it will be you sleeping in the doghouse."

He'd do it to.

How I let him convince me to get a dog is beyond fucking me. Practice for when we want to have a family. Yeah, fucking right! This damn mut won't stop licking my face.

"Come here peanut. Is daddy being mean?" I swear he loves that mut more than me!

"Josh!" I warn. 

"Yes, daddy." 

Fuck me! Never in my life did I think being called daddy or Alpha would be a fucking turn on, but with him everything is. He wants to play these games, so be it.

"Pup."

The dog is forgotten, and he jumps in my arms. That's better, right where he belongs. 

"You know what that does to me Cowboy."

I sure do, as I smile at him. This man has changed my life in so many ways. I can't believe that almost five years ago I walked into that club, and it changed everything. Looking at him right now smiling at me I want everything with him. Marriage. Kids. I want to grow old with him. Maybe it's time to take that plunge.

"I love you."

His smile brightens my soul, without him I know I would be lost. I sigh in content when his head rests on my shoulder and holds me tighter.

"I love you so much, Ryder. Thank you for being patient with me."

"Look at me." When those eyes glisten and stare into mine, I smile at him. "You are so damn worth it." My lips brush his gently. Yeah, I am definitely marrying him.

It wasn't easy getting to where we are now, but we have. Time and patience. It was so well worth everything we have now. 

"I can't do it Ryder!" The tears in his eyes, kills me. "I mean you letting me do that was wonderful, but I'm fucking terrified and I hate it! I want you. I swear to all that is in this universe I fucking want you, but the thought..." 

"I know baby." I hate that he is weary of this. If I had to bottom for the rest of my life I would. I'd do anything for him. "I can wait, it doesn't matter."

"But it matters to me!" I know it does.

"We'll go slow. I mean nothing between us was ever slow, it was fast paced, because some twink would not let me be." I give him a smirk to lighten the mood. It works because he slaps me in the chest as we both laugh.

"You couldn't resist me." Apparently not. "But maybe that could work." I'll make it work.

"I'll wine and dine you baby." He laughs before our lips connect and if this is all I get with him then I'll be content. I mean I went quite some time without sex before I met him, how hard could it be? "I fucking love you. I should have said it a long time ago, but you are my light."

"You're my everything."

"You might want to get your little rat, before the kids terrorize the poor thing." Glaring at Jaxon for bringing me out of my thoughts Josh jumps out of my arms.