62. This is on You!

                                                                                   R Y D E R

                                                                                   R Y D E R

"I'm telling you that I talked to him the other day and he sounded okay." That's not good enough! I need him here with me. I hate this shit! "He needed this Ryder!"

If he doesn't shut up, I am not responsible for my actions. I'm losing my damn fucking mind over here!

"How the fuck would you like it if you lost Lucas!" Glaring at the both of them. I just want them all out! Damn people trying to check on me. I'm not a fucking kid. For fuck's sake!

"Did you forget I almost did!" His voice roars with anger. Lucas wraps his arms around Jax and whispers in his ear. Lucas psychotic stepdad shot him, so I know what they went through, but I can't seem to care right now. He took Josh away from me and I'm pissed! My light is gone, and the darkness is festering waiting to consume me.

My brother's hand clamps on my shoulder as I am ready to lunge forward and say fuck it! Fuck our friendship. Fuck everything! Luckily for Jaxon my phone rings and I rush towards it to answer it. Not even looking to see who it is. Hoping it's him.

"Hello."

Nothing, just breathing heavily. My eyes dart around the room with confusion written on their faces.

"Josh. Is that you?" Still nothing on the other end but breathing. What the fuck is going on? I know it's him. I can feel it! "Baby, please talk to me!" I can give a damn if everyone hears it, I fucking love him and I want him back! I run up the stairs straight to my room and grab my duffle bag and shove shit in there. "Please!" I beg of you!

"C-cowboy."

Fuck! He sounds so scared. The quiver in his voice almost brings me to tears. 

"Tell me where you are at. I'll come get you." Rushing down the stairs I almost knock my brother over as I put my shoes on. Hell, or high water, I'm coming for you, my light. "Josh, please!" The stares of everyone, is putting me more on edge. "Whatever is going on will get through it, I swear!"