25. Who's Your F*cking Alpha!

R Y D E R

For not ever doing that or imagining doing that, I want to do it again. The reactions I got out of him were indescribable. Never has anything aroused me as much as he does. I must have done a decent job because I made him scream, writhe underneath me. I fucking came without being touched and that's never happened before. I did however get worried when he passed out for a moment.

I took in his angelic look while he reassured me that he was fine when he came to. I told him to rest because clearly he was exhausted still. My phone rang and walked out of the room to answer Marshall Harlan's call. That was three days ago and now we are on our way once again going back to Texas. Per usual Josh is a little jittery on the plane and I am not sure from this or going back home.

"Tell me something from your life Cowboy." He tightens his grip on mine as the plane takes off.

"There was this time back when my brother, Lucas and Jaxon and I went to Paradise Island." His head snaps up to look at me. "Really, how was it? Kit Kat and I talked about going but we never got to go, because my dad said no." I look down at him and see the pout on his face and I have the urge to pull his bottom lip out from under his teeth and suck on it. I shake my head and grunt. I can't have these thoughts it is no good for either of us.

"One day you should go." I close my eyes and remember the good times. A small smile forms as I think back to that time. "Maybe" He says and I vow that after everything is over, if we are still talking. I will take him just so he can experience something enjoyable. "You'll go, I just know it." I say opening my eyes and look down at him with a hopeful smile. How can someone who has all the money in the world at their disposal seems so sheltered? I take a look around and pretty much everyone is asleep since we took a night flight. I bend down and give a chaste kiss, I couldn't help it even if I shouldn't.

"Anyways" I talk quietly, and he snuggles in closer to me. I go on and tell him about how I was hired by Lucas to be his and Jaxon's bodyguard on the trip. Even though at the time I did not have a whole lot of experience. Just freshly back from my first tour but Lucas trusted my instincts. I told him about the pig that scared the crap out of Jaxon. Josh starts laughing and I shush him, so he buries his head in my chest.

"Oh God Ryder, I got to go to the bathroom from laughing so hard." He gets up and climbs over me but stops and stares at me and I swear this man will be the death of me with the way he looks at me. His hand brushes over my chest and his touch does ungodly things to me. "I'll be right back." I grab his wrist and shake my head and get up after he walks to the aisle. I let go of him and follow him and when he closes the door I stand outside just to be on the safe side. When the door opens, I get dragged in by the back of my shirt.

"Josh! What the hell?" But he shuts me up as he claims my lips, I let him and in the small confines of this room we are flushed together. My hands squeeze his ass as he deepens the kiss. I love how he dominates the kiss because for once I am not responsible for how the situation turns out. "I've been dying to do that." He pants out and then licks my bottom lip and I groan in response. My dick is hard and so is his. "Josh" I growl out and he has that damn Cheshire cat smile.

"Do you know how sexy it is when you say my name like that? Fuck me Cowboy right here and now." He kisses me and slips his tongue into my mouth as he pushes my sweats down. I squeeze his ass harder, and he moans into my mouth. I pull his sweats down and lift him up and put him on the sink. "This is going to be uncomfortable as all hell." I lean over and turn the sink on and grab some water and get my dick wet along with the pre-cum dripping out of me. It's the best lube I have for now.

"Just fuck me already Ryder."

I spread his legs and see his puckered hole, and I swear it is pulsating in anticipation of what's to come. I lean towards him where my tip pokes at his entrance. "So, eager for my cock to be buried inside you again. My little twink." He scowls at me, and I chuckle. "I'm not a fucking twi...ahhhh...nk" I push my way inside with one strong thrust. At first I thought I hurt him until he moans. His legs are on the wall behind me, his head against the mirror and his ass against my pelvis. I don't really have much room in here to move in and out of him like I would want to, but I move the best I can. My thrusts are strong and hard even if it's not the same as pulling all the way out and then back in.

I look at myself in the mirror and I don't think I have ever seen myself enjoy this as much as I do. "Fuck Josh! If you could see how you look as I fuck you." I move faster inside him as he grips onto the sink with white knuckles. "Fucking gorgeous." I kiss his lips and then he throws his arms around my neck, and I lift him up turn around with my cock still buried inside him. My ass hits the sink with his legs still around me tight.

"Ride me baby and see how you look as you do it." He starts bouncing as best as he can up and down my length staring into the mirror and then to me as our grunts and moans get louder. "Oh, fuck Ry-Ry-Ryder!" I thrust up into him as deep as I can. "Look Josh" But he doesn't look at the mirror but me instead and he bites his lip as he tries to control the noises. "I want to fucking hear you." I lift him up and slam him back down on me as I claim his lips as he screamed into my mouth.

Josh slams his hands on the mirror, and I swear I heard it crack as I spread his cheeks wider and pound with what strength I have left. "Cum for me Josh." I squeeze his balls; he shoves his tongue in my mouth for me to swallow his moans again as I feel him spill his seed. I move him til he is pressed against the wall and his legs are on the sink as I thrust up into him slow and deep until I know I can't anymore.

"Knot me, breed me, brand me, oh fuck Alpha." I look at him confused for a moment until a blush covers his face. Him and his damn werewolf fantasies. "I'll show you fucking Alpha!" I snarl out. I pull out turn him around very carefully until his chest is against the wall. I spread his cheeks again and slowly move inch by inch inside him until he is a whimpering mess. I pull out and then slam back into him. Over and over again relentlessly. I turn his head to the side to look at me.

"Who's your fucking Alpha?"

"Y-you are." I slam back into him. "Wrong answer. Who's your fucking Alpha Josh?" I slam into him again and hit his sweet spot over and over again.

"R-Ryder!" I pound into him, and his hands hit the wall over and over again. "Wrong answer again. Do you need me to punish you?"

"Oh, fuck yes daddy punish me!"

Fuck! I almost combust right then and there. "We'll get back to that later." As I keep going to town on his ass. "Last chance baby boy. Who's your fucking Alpha?" I pull out and tease his hole that is definitely pulsating now and slam back into him.

"COWBOY!!" He screams and that is when I unload everything that is inside me into his delectable ass. My whole body shakes from the orgasm. I literally have no idea what possessed me to act like that but holy hell. I pull out and he almost crumbles to the ground, but I hold tight to him as he clings to my body.

When I get him to stand up, I help with his sweats and pull mine back on. He crashes his lips with what energy he has left, and I savor this feeling because it won't last. He will eventually leave, and I don't know how I will react to that. I distract myself from those thoughts and see that the mirror is definitely cracked, and I take his hand to see if it's hurt.

"We should get back to our seats." He nods his head and when we open the door there is a flushed looking flight attendant and a very pissed off co-pilot.

I guess it's safe to say we will not be flying this airline again.