23. Desire

J O S H 

"If anyone is going to fuck you it's going to me!" 

The Alpha male in front of me grits out and then he smashes his lips on mine again. When he nibbles on my bottom lip I open willingly, and he practically shoves his tongue down my throat. Do I complain...hell no! If I could, I would scale him like I'm climbing Mount fucking Everest. His hands go to roam up my shirt and I pull him closer to me.

"Then what are you fucking waiting for." 

He growls and tugs on my bottom lip before he steps back and grabs my hand and pulls me away from the crowd and towards the doors. "What about everyone else?" I look back to see Jaxon and he gives me a thumbs up laughing when no one else pays attention.

"I don't give a fuck right now." He spins around to look at me and I almost collapse again at the intensity of it all. "Okay." Is all I can say as he pushes me out the fucking door and into his truck. He looks around but no one around gives a fuck and right now apparently, he doesn't either when he practically drags me into his lap and claims my lips again. His hands roam up my body to my neck and makes me look at him.

"Did you enjoy his hands on you?"

He lightly squeezes my throat, and I can't help the moan that escapes. "Maybe." I tease but he squeezes a little more and I can't believe how much this is turning me on as I begin to grind on him. When he growls pre-cum spills from me and wets my boxers. "Wrong answer." His lips attack my neck as his hands grip my hips as he moves me against him harder. "Did you" he sucks on my neck harder, and I move my body flushed to his. "Enjoy his hands" his hand palms my dick and starts rubbing me hard. "On you." He bites my shoulder and I cry out in the sensations he is giving me.

"No" I pant out. "I wanted it to be you." His lips claim mine again and he starts to unbuckle my pants and I realize we are still in the truck when my back hits the steering wheel blaring the horn. "How fast can you get us home." It takes everything in me to remove myself from him and sink into my seat. The truck goes into reverse faster than I have time to put my seatbelt on.

"Damn Cowboy." 

His hands tighten around the steering wheel until his knuckles turn white. "If you want me to get us there in one piece do...not...call me that right now." I squirm in my seat wishing I can just blink and get us there right now. His hand moves to me, and he shoves his hand down my pants since they were already unbuttoned. When he starts stroking my dick, I close my eyes and end up thrusting up into his hand.

"Fuck!" 

I open my eyes to see him looking at me. "Ryder! Eyes on fucking road!" The truck swerves and I remove his hand from my pants. I rather wait then die and not have him buried inside me. 

"Right!" He presses on the gas pedal, and we speed down the street and within minutes we are at his house. He cuts the engine and is out of the truck and on my side yanking the door open as he devours my lips again. My hands roam his body as he unbuckles my seat and grabs my legs and brings me to him. He lifts me up and my legs wrap around him naturally. We get to the door, and he presses me against it and claims my lips again. Even though my lips are swollen I do not care because he feels so damn good. The door opens and he steps in with me clinging to him and he kicks the door shut.

He kisses me breathless again as he plants me on my feet. When he rests his forehead to mine, I take in the tenderness he is showing right now. "I know we shouldn't do this, it's wrong in so many ways." I go to pull away from him but his grip on me tightens. "If it's not tonight, it will be tomorrow or the next day." His hands roam up my body lifting my shirt as he goes.