4. Morning After

J O S H

I wish I could have kept my mouth shut when we got to the hotel. It would have been so much easier to just walk away and pretend that I never met this mysterious man. My hands shake as I grab my key card to open the door.

"You okay Josh." He asks from behind me, and I feel his breath fanning my skin. 

"Yeah, I'm good." That's a big fat lie. I'm not find at all. Especially when you are so close to me, and I just want your damn hands all over my body.

Finally, after what feels like forever the door opens, and we walk into the room. It's not the most luxurious rooms in the hotel but I don't mind it is cozy. It has a small kitchen, living room and the bedroom with the attached bathroom. But my favorite spot is the view from the balcony. It's my favorite spot to sit out at and think when the sun rises or sets, it's peaceful.

"You want a drink?" I need to say something it is just too quiet. 

"Nah, besides someone looks sleepy." I stifle a yawn as he mentions it. I smack his chest and he let out a low chuckle. 

"I wasn't until you said something." I yawn again and curse him for making the obvious known. "You really don't have to stay. It was silly of me to ask."

He gives me a small smile and shakes his head. "I told you I would."

"Okay" I walk towards the bedroom and open the drawers to get pajama bottoms and a shirt. I turn to look at him and feel my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. I didn't hear him walk in he was so damn quiet. "Sorry, I don't have anything that will fit you." He shrugs and starts to strip out of his pants.

I hold in a gasp and try not to drool at looking at his toned legs. Those strong legs could surely hold me up if he fucked me standing up. I shake my head as I turn around trying to get the image out of my horny ass second brain. I am definitely not talking about the one that thinks logically, but the one is my pants stirring. Think of something gross, it needs to go down. I don't need him to see me fully hard. I pull my pants off and rush to put my pajama pants on and almost trip.

Strong hands grab ahold of me, and I turn around wide eyed.

"Boobies!" I shout and shudder at the thought and my dick definitely deflates. At least I'm not hard anymore so I let out a sigh of relief. That is until I see his bewildered look and my face feels like it is on fire. He smirks at me for the first time and fuck that just stirs me again.

No, no, no!

Boobies...boobies...boobies. Oh God! I'm going to throw up.

"I think you need to lay down. You don't look so good."

Yeah, because I'm thinking of  one of the things, I detest the most. " I think that's a good idea." I move to lay on the bed and close my eyes. I hear movement and open my eyes to see Ryder lay down on the other bed. "Thank you, Ryder. Goodnight." I hear him mumble a goodnight back to me and close my eyes again. As much as my mind was reeling with so many things, I fell asleep relatively fast. 

I woke up with a start when I heard mumbling, but it was restless. I see Ryder thrashing on the bed. My body shakes a little because I don't know what to do. I make my way over to him.

"Ryder." I whisper. I heard somewhere not to try to shake someone awake when they are in this state.

"Let me go! I need to save them!" He yells and I see tears streaming down his face. 

"Ryder, please wake up." I tap his shoulder lightly trying not to startle him.

"Please let me die."

 I gasp as I hear that, and I feel my eyes water. To hell with it, I can't see him suffer like this. "Ryder." I shake him and his eyes snap open and he grabs me out of reflex, and I'm pinned to his bed. His eyes are wild, so full of anger, sorrow and guilt. My eyes are wide as his breathing is so rapid, I am afraid he might have a heart attack.