34. Road Trip Games

J O S H

I wake up hugging a pillow and sigh because last night was just a dream. There is no way that happened, but yet I still feel the tingles and soreness throughout my body. I wince as I sit up looking around and see two bags packed by the door.

"Cowboy" I call out because I'm not sure what the hell is going on.

It really was a dream.

Tears threaten to fall as reality comes crashing down on me. I look towards the bathroom and my breath leaves my body. There he stands in the doorway in his naked glory.

It was real...all of it. Thank every entity out there.

I do a little happy dance in my mind because hot damn, the Gods have nothing on this man, I swear. He gives me a smile that only he gives me. Which makes me feel so damn special. That he reserves that smile just for me.

"I drew a bath thinking you might need it before our road trip." I raise an eyebrow in question as he walks over to me. I can't help but lick my lips roaming my eyes over every inch of him. I shake the dirty thoughts running through my head.

"What road trip?"

His laughter is like music to my ears. "We are driving back to Ohio. Think you can handle over eighteen hours in the car with me?"

Oh I can definitely handle being anywhere with you Cowboy.

I yelp as I'm thrown out of my thoughts as he picks me up bridal style and carries me to the bathroom. I sigh in content as I rest my head on his magnificent chest.

"Lost for words... well that's a first." He chuckles and I slap his shoulder which makes him laugh more. Something has definitely changed within him, but it makes me smile, nonetheless. "Way to ruin the moment of the sweet gesture you just did." He laughs some more, and I can't help the smile that plays on my face as he gently lowers me into the tub. 

He gets in behind me and he pulls me flushed to his body. I feel his lips against my ear. "I just didn't want you to complain the whole trip." I turn around and gape at him. "Jerk" I mutter as I splash water up into his face. Now I'm the one laughing while he scowls at me. Serves him right. "I was just joking." He pouts and fuck me he is just something else. "Cute" I breathe out before my lips touch his in a light kiss. What is going on between us is going to fuck me royally in the end, I just know it.

I turn back around and lean against his chest. "I'm not cute." I can't help but laugh as he starts lathering my body with soap and I sigh in content. "Adorable, sweet." He growls and I laugh some more, but if he keeps touching me the way he does I'm going to plant my sore ass on his dick again. "Sexy as hell." His hands reach in between my thighs, and I can feel himself harden under the water and I move my ass closer. I can't help the moan that escapes my lips. He tilts my head where I am staring deep in his eyes.

"My light" he breathes out and kisses me and I can't help myself as I turn around and do what I was thinking just a minute ago. I cry out into the kiss as he moans loudly. "Fuck Josh!" Keep saying my name like that and I am keeping you forever. His hand reaches and grips around my dick and I move myself up and down on his monster dick. We moan into the kiss as water sloshes around us. He starts thrusting up into me and I lean back gripping the sides of the tub.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck!"

"You take my cock so fucking good."

"Yes!" 

Every time we have sex it just gets more intense. He pulls me back to him and slams his lips to mine again picking me up and I wrap my legs around him. "Ryder this is definitely not safe." I laugh out and his sexy as hell smile is so bright it reaches his eyes. "I got you." He says as he carefully steps out and turns on the shower and soon as he steps in, he slams me against the wall and starts fucking me harder. I hold on for dear life as I feel like I am flying.