19. Bite Me in the Ass

J O S H

Is it crazy that I want this hunk of a man to fuck me right now with the way he is looking at me. What he just did I wish he pounded into me, but right now I can't deny him anything at the moment. He gives me that smug smirk with his outstretched hand I can't help but to admire his fine ass body.

"I'm all yours."

I take his hand and he hoist me up and I instantly wrap my legs around his naked body. His lips attach to mine again and I can't get enough of him. Can I seriously just keep him? He walks us to the bathroom, and I am surprised we do not stumble or fall along the way. His lips never leave mine and I am glad because I love the taste of him. He is becoming my addiction.

He bends down still holding me and I feel the friction of our dicks rubbing together. I whimper from the feel, and I want more. Did I mention he is becoming my addiction? 

"You can put me down?" The vibrations that go through him rumble off my body and the growl escape his lips. "No!" I don't get to protest as his lips claim mine again and we step in the shower, and he slams me against the wall. The water cascades down our body as his hands roam all over me. Fuck! Please don't ever stop touching me. When his fingers pinch my nipple, my head hits the tile wall. 

"Fuck!"

"Shit! Are you okay?" He caresses my cheek and I just want to lean into the touch.

"Don't stop touching me."

"Don't plan on it." His lips connect to mine again and his hands slides down then I feel warm liquid running on my body. "I plan on touching you all night long, if it's just tonight I need to feel as much as I can."

He turns me around and lathers up my back and kisses my neck. It feels like his touch is going straight into my skin. His fingers trace down my spine and instant reflex has me arching my back. "You were made for my touch." It sure has hell feels like it. His fingers trail lower until they reach the crease of my ass. I mewl with want as they trace lower as his finger circles the outer rim of where I desperately want to feel him at.

Fuck! I want to have his fingers buried deep inside me right now.

All movement stopped and I wonder what's wrong. His hot breath fans against my ear. "Are you sure?" I crane my head with eyes wide and mouth open. "Shit I said that out loud." He nods his head but then his finger moves again and all embarrassment leaving my mind. I push back into him, and I feel his finger push into me.

"Mmmm Ryder." His lips land on my neck as I shamelessly move against his finger. "More Cowboy." Our soaped lathered bodies and it still doesn't feel like enough. He pushes another finger inside me, he curls his fingers and hot damn he found it and I jerk. "Ryder right there!" He moves his fingers again and hits it again and I cry out. "Fuck again!" His hand comes around and starts stroking my cock. The water starts losing its heat but fuck the steam is just coming off of us. 

Everything is so intense; he moves his fingers in and out of me faster and adds a third digit. "Fuck you feel so damn good Josh." I'm not going to last much longer, then he tilts my head and claims my lips again. I can feel his dick throbbing against me, and I reach back and brush my fingertips along his dick. "Fuck!" He groans into the kiss as he deepens it and swirls his tongue with mine. My body shakes as I cry out and feel my seed spill out. "I could watch you cum over and over again." I move away from him and turn quickly dropping to my knees.

I take his length into my mouth as he throws his head back as I deep throat him. I put my hands behind him and push him to me, urging him to fuck my mouth. He doesn't take the hint as I pull him out of my mouth. "Cowboy, fuck my mouth already." He growls and shove his dick in my mouth, and I salivate around it. He grabs the back of my head and starts pounding into me fast. Drool falls from my mouth, but I don't care, he tastes so fucking good.

"Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuck!" He shakes as he unloads everything into my mouth, and normally this is not my most favorite thing but damn I want to lap up every last drop from him. I keep going even after he is done until he is flaccid. Ryder pulls me up so fast I almost slip but he catches me and kisses me. I know he can taste himself on my tongue, but he deepens the kiss, and my knees go weak. When he pulls me up his forehead is pressed to mine. "Does it always feel like that?" Not for me, no.  We are both trying to control our breathing. If what he did felt like that with his fingers alone, I could just fucking imagine if he was buried deep inside me. My dick throbs and I am starting to get a semi hard on. This has never happened to me before this quickly.

"I don't know honestly." I run the cold water over me hoping for my dick to go down, but it doesn't. I step out of the shower without saying another word. I'm starting to freak out because I know no matter what I won't be able to keep him. I grab a towel and wrap it around my waist and go to walk out of the bathroom, but Ryder pulls me flush to him.

"Did I hurt you?"

He is so worried about hurting me after what happened, but he doesn't need to be. Hell, the tent from the towel should prove that I'm not hurt yet anyways. If this keeps up, I'm afraid the damn thing might fall off. It is not normal to be this hard all the time, but I can't help myself around him.

"No, but I should get going since I need to inform my dad that I need a new bodyguard." Well that sure made me go limp quickly. I shrug my way out of his hold and walk back in his room but don't get far as I am pinned to the wall. The anger in his eyes shouldn't be such a turn on.

"The hell you will!"

"But you said."

"The fuck with what I said!" He yells and I push him back. "Don't fucking yell at me! You were the one that said you couldn't do this."

"No one is going to protect you but me!" Did I mention his protectiveness is extremely hot? It truly is but fuck he has my head spinning with should I stay or should I go now crap. I start to giggle because now I got that song in my head. "What the fuck is so funny?" He steps closer to me. 

"You're so damn insufferable."

"And you're...you're."

"What am I Ryder?" He licks his lips and damn it he has me wanting him so damn much.

 "Irresistible." His lips are on mine again and my towel drops to the floor this fucking Alpha growls I swear he could howl to the moon right now. Damn werewolf fantasies get out of my head! "If I am your bodyguard this can't happen again." We will see about that. I have had a taste of you, and I will be damned if it stops now. Like he can read my thoughts he steps back and gives me a deadpan look. "I'm serious Josh. I need to be able to protect you, not worry about you trying to have me fuck you." Idiot! Like I can't resist him. I roll my eyes and who the hell am I kidding I can't do it. I want him right now.

"I think it's you who will have a hard time resisting me." Yeah, the stubbornness is coming out of me. Our chests are heaving because I know he wants to touch me as much as I want to touch every inch of him. 

"Why the fuck are we arguing?" He growls out his frustrations. "We can have tonight then tomorrow it will be back to normal."  His arms are over his defined chest, and I have a feeling he will not fold on this. I will have to cave I know it and I hate it. 

"Fine! I don't want anything more than that anyways." I am so fucking lying, but if this is all I get I will take it. Even if it will bite me in the ass later. "Good." His lips smash back onto mine and when his hand creeps up to my neck he hesitates. "Do it Ryder." His hand squeezes my throat lightly as he deepens the kiss. After this is all over with, I can go cry in my room alone, but now is not that time.

The rest of the night and well into the morning our hands explored each other's bodies never wanting to let go. It was the best night of my entire existence even as I fought to keep my eyes open to savor it all. When his arms came around me and pulled me closer to him, I felt his lips on top of my head, and I knew I was fucked.

This is definitely going to bite me in the ass.