32. I'm Sorry

J O S H

I need to get away from everyone, it's the best solution...the only solution. No one is going to get hurt for whatever fucking reason they are after me or my family. What little family I have left. I cling onto Ryder as he kisses me so soft and tenderly. I don't want to have to let him go, but I need to. 

"Cowboy" I whisper as I tug on his shirt and pull it over his head. If this is the last time with him, I am going to cherish it. "Maybe we should..." He moans as my lips attack his neck and forget all about what he was going to say, as he pulls me closer to him. I look into his eyes as he cups my face. "Are you sure? You just got out of the hospital." I nod my head and kiss his lips again, but he pulls away. "Words Joshua." Shivers run throughout my body.

"Yes." 

I almost cum as he tears my shirt off me and devours my mouth again. "You drive me insane." He tugs my sweatpants down. I know the feeling, trust me. His hand roams down my chest until he is stroking me as his lips descend to my neck.

Please take all of me, have all of me.

"Mmmm" my hands fumble with his pants and he stops to look at me.  "We have time Josh, there is no need to rush." But there is because I am not going to be here. I don't say anything as I kiss him again. 

His phone rings and he groans, just as I finally got him naked, and we were both enjoying the feel of each other. "Forget it." He says as his lips are back on mine and his hand going back towards my ass. The ringing stops as his fingers rub where I want them to be buried inside... like right fucking now.  "Now where was I." He smirks and pushes one finger inside and my back arches off the bed, then his phone rings again.

"Just answer it." The sooner he does the sooner he can get back to oh fuck! He shoves it in deeper and the moan almost turns into a scream.

"You, sure." He smirks and grabs the phone and I shake my head. "No Ryder don't" The fucker answered his damn phone.

"Chris, I'm a little busy right now." Yeah, with your finger up my asssss! Oh shit! He added another finger and chuckles as I bite my lip.

"Yes, I got your message and congratulations. Yes, I have a tux and a plus one." He winks at me and pulls out and pushes back in. "I'll be back in time and sorry about not getting back to you sooner. Alright love you bro." He ends the call and I smack him against his chest and he laughs.

"Get your fucking fingers out of me dipshit!"

"Oh, come on Josh." He removes his fingers from inside me and I let out a small whimper, but I hate that I did that.

Guess our time is up now. I get up and find my underwear and put them on. "Your serious." He looks at me incredulously.

"Dead serious." I pull up my sweatpants and almost stumble from how frustrated I am. "It's better this way anyways." I mumble to myself, but he hears me anyways.

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"Nothing, just forget it." I pull his shirt on, since mine is ruined. I make the mistake of looking at his naked form and I almost cry. Why does he have to be so damn gorgeous? He stands up and his demeanor changes to one I wish I didn't see.

"If that's what you want." I don't say anything as he gets up and strides to the bathroom and slams the door shut. I flinch and have to bite my lip to stop it from trembling. 

I grab my phone and sneak out of the room. I have nothing here, so it does not matter when I run down the stairwell and out of the hotel. I wipe my eyes as I make my way across the street and towards a park.  Once I see a bench I sit down and cover my face with my hands.

"What the hell am I gonna do?"

It feels like my heart is breaking. Never have I felt like this. I thought I felt this way for my unrequited feelings for Connor. That was so long ago, I almost forgot how it felt to feel like that until now.

"Well, this is definitely unexpected."

My body goes rigid at that voice. I lift my head up and Zach moves closer to me.

"Go away Zach."

"You owe me." He sneers at me and I just want to go run and hide, where I can never be found.

"I don't owe you anything." I go to stand up, but he cages me in. "You owe me a chance Josh." His demeanor changes, and my name is spoken in a whisper. "I miss you so fucking much." His forehead is against mine as he closes his eyes for a moment.

At this moment I wish I never left the hotel room. I hate that my body is frozen and I can't move

"Zach, please don't." I'm on the verge of tears. He steps back but cups my face. "Please give me another chance. I love you so fucking much." I shake my head, but his hands remain on my face.

"I'm sorry Zach but I don't love you." The tears fall from my eyes and he tenderly wipes them away.  "But you could. I know I made a mistake but I'm sorry. I would never do that again."

This is the Zach that I felt that attraction towards, but I know it's not who I want.

"I'm sorry"

My words get cut off as his lips are on mine. His grip on my face gets tighter more desperate. I shove my hands on his chest but he doesn't budge.

"Please" he begs but my lips are sealed shut. I go to shove him again when he gets yanked off of me.

"I'm going to fucking kill you!"

The rage on Ryder's face is something I have never seen before. When his fist collides with Zach's face I snap out of my trance.

"Stay the fuck away from him!" He roars out like a wild beast as he hits him over and over again.

"Ryder!" I yell but he doesn't let up

Oh God, he's going to kill him.