Chapter 85 : The Shooting

"Medicine time, come on." Roman tapped my forehead and I groaned as he handed me some pills and a glass of water which I swallowed quickly, downing the whole glass of water in one go and letting him wipe away the few drops on my chin with a napkin.

"Do you want to rest now?" He asked but I shook my head.

"I want to see my brothers." I said and he immediately scrunched his face in annoyance, making me laugh at his expression.

"They hate me." He grumbled and I patted his arm but ended up feeling him up instead and pulled away quickly in embarrassment before he noticed.

"For good reason. You're sleeping with their baby sister." I said with a serious face and he glared daggers at me, making me raise my hands in mock surrender.

"Joking, I'm joking, jeez. I'm not wrong though." I mumbled the last part under my breath with a roll of my eyes as he reached for the door and gave me an unimpressed look.

"I heard that." He said before pulling the door open and throwing me a serious look while I smiled innocently.

"What? They're facts." I shrugged and he rolled his eyes, looking out before his face hardened.

"She's calling for you, stronzos." (Assholes) He said and I frowned at the foreign language.

What'd he say?

"I can speak Italian, sukin syn." (Son of a bitch) Anton said as he came in with a glare pointed towards Roman's way and I gasped at what he called my man.

"Anton!" I said and he looked at me, his posture relaxing and his face softening.

"What? He called me an asshole too, darling." He said as he walked towards me, engulfing me in a hug that suffocated me.

I patted his arm to let him know I couldn't breathe and he pulled back with a sheepish smile, Alex taking his place and knocking the air out of me as he crushed the literal soul out of me.

"Fucking easy." Roman pulled Alex back by his collar and Alex glared at him, shrugging his hand off with a sneer.

"Watch your mouth, Angelo. This is because of you." Alex said and fixed his collar and blazer, Roman's face morphing into one of anger and remorse both.

"Okay, okay, go easy on each other or I'm kicking everyone out." I warned and Ana glared at all the men in warning as well as Roman stalked towards me and pecked my temple, sitting next to me on the bed and pulling me into him.

"Mi dispiace, angel." (I'm sorry) He whispered in my ear and I smiled faintly, nodding once because I knew what he said this time. He was apologizing.

"Did you really call him an asshole?" I looked at him expectantly and saw his pursed lips, confirming my answer.

"To be fair—" He started but I held my hand up and rubbed my temple with the other with an exasperated sigh.

"I get it, just... Move on. My god, these men are more immature than Anya." I shook my head with a sigh and felt his body relax too while the other men looked away in shame.

"So fucking whipped." Anton smirked and Alex snorted while I ignored them and Roman only glared daggers at the wall, fisting his hands in fury.

I bet he wants to punch them. I would too, so I don't blame him.

"Hey fellas." Enzo walked in the room with a big fat grin while only grew in size once he saw me.

"Oh, you're up!" He said in excitement and reached out to hug me but Roman pushed him away before he could even touch me and Anton grabbed his collar, pulling him back while Alex glared at the poor guy.