Chapter 30 : Shenanigans

"What are you doing here? This is the ladies room

"What are you doing here? This is the ladies room." I said eyeing him suspiciously and saw his small smirk when he locked the door and leaned across the wall opposite me, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I know." He drawled out lazily, eyeing me up and down and letting his gaze wander over my body.

And?

I sucked in a sharp breath when his gaze snapped to mine, but neither of us looked away, only stared at each other's eyes longer, drowning in deep.

So pretty.

He pushed himself off of the wall and took took slow, calculated steps towards me, making me push myself further back into the wall until he was only a few inches away from me and had invaded my personal space, making me heart beat rapidly from our close proximity.

With one more step from him, we were practically pressed against each other as one of his hands came to rest on my waist and the other cupped my cheek gently.

"You shouldn't be here." I whispered, not meeting his eyes and heard him hum in response when his finger lifted my chin up, making me look directly into his cold green eyes.

"Do you love him?" He asked me and I frowned.

"What?" I asked him confused as his grip on my chin tightened and he brought his face closer to mine, his breath fanning my face.

"Do you love him? That Russian King? Do you?" He asked me again firmly and I gulped, knowing he was talking about Ivan.

No.

"I do." I breathed out after a few beats of silence and saw his eyes darken dangerously as he pushed himself onto me, our bodies pressed against each other, making me gasp at the contact as he brought his lips to my ear.

"Liar." He growled and bit my earlobe and sucked it, making me moan slightly. My eyes widened at the reaction I just gave him and he noticed it too, making him smirk slightly.

"Did you let him touch you?" He asked me once again and nibbled a little below my ear, making my eyes flutter close.

"Answer me." He growled suddenly and I shook my head quickly.

Never.

"No." I answered and saw his satisfied face.

"Good. It better stay that way princess." He whispered huskily and I nodded quickly.

Always.

"Now answer me truthfully." He said as his fingers drew patterns on my waist gently. "What arrangement were you talking about? And why were you so shocked when he announced your marriage?" He said the word marriage like it was poison.

"I just-.. we were-..." I stuttered but then felt his lips press softly on the corner of mine.

"You can tell me amore." He whispered when I sucked in a breath and pushed him away slightly with my hand on his chest.