Chapter 31 : Dance With The Devil

"Well at least you look hot

"Well at least you look hot." Jane commented as I looked in the full length mirror once again.

"Yeah but my heart's just not in it anymore. I feel so suffocated and all I want is out." I said sighing and Jane came and gave me hug.

"What's the hug for?" I asked wrapping my arms around her.

"You look like you desperately needed it." She mumbled, making me hum in response. A knock was heard on the door and we both pulled away.

"Is he going to be there?" Jane asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah." I answered, noting her pursed lips.

"And did anyone from the office recognize you later?" She asked me again, making me shrug.

"I don't think so." I replied honestly, feeling hot remembering what took place in the ladies room at the office.

I can't lie though, it was pretty good.

"You don't look like you're appalled." Jane pointed at me after spritzing some perfume on herself and I bit my lip.

"I don't know what to think Jane. Part of me wants this but then the other part is screaming at me to stop before matters become worse, and I just... I don't know what to do." I spoke plopping down on my couch as Jane came to take a seat beside me.

"Hey, it'll be okay. You'll figure it out. Let's get through tonight first, and then we'll think about tomorrow, yeah?" She said rubbing my hands and I nodded, taking in a deep breath.

"Yeah. Thanks Jane." I gave her a small smile which she reciprocated with one of her own warm ones and pulled me off the couch, handing me my clutch and my strappy heels which I quickly wore and twirled once more in the mirror.

" I gave her a small smile which she reciprocated with one of her own warm ones and pulled me off the couch, handing me my clutch and my strappy heels which I quickly wore and twirled once more in the mirror