Chapter 17 : Did You Like It?

"He did what?" Jane asked me wide eyed and everyone in the hallway looked over at us

"Hush Jane!" I reprimanded her and she smiled sheepishly as I zipped my bag properly and walked with her to the cafeteria.

"No but like, seriously? And in front of everyone?" She asked me quietly and I nodded.

"Yeah. Dude has no shame." I said and sighed deeply.

"Where's Matt?" I asked her as we sat on our table with our lunch.

"He has class. But like... why would he do that?" She asked me but I shrugged.

"Maybe he's a fan of PDA." I said and Jane chuckled.

"Yeah right." She said and ate her sandwich while I munched on my own.

"Although... did you really mind? Like I get that you were shocked... but we're you appalled?" She asked me and I froze, my sandwich halfway to my mouth as I registered her words.

Did I like it?

"Did you like it?" A husky voice spoke in my ear and I yelped, almost dropping my sandwich as I shot out of my seat and turned around, only to freeze in place.

No fucking way he heard that.

"R-Roman? What are you doing here?" I asked the devilishly handsome guy standing in front of me, sporting a small smirk and curious eyes.

"Work." He replied.

As if that explains anything.

I nodded in response and from the corner of my eye I saw the confused expressions of the students who were equally surprised as me to see him here.

And if things couldn't get any worse, I heard a high pitched squeal of nine other than Satan. Actually that's just an insult to Satan.

Anyways...

"Mr. Angelo! I knew I'd find you here!" Olivia came up to us in her skimpy outfit, a short blue dress that barely covered her body and high heels with a caked face.

Now to deal with this... thing.

"Hello to you too Olivia." I gave her a tight lipped smile and she gave me a very fake one in return. Definitely faker than her fake implants.

"Oh didn't see you there Heather you kind of merge into the background." She said with an uninterested look on her face and I rolled my eyes while she turned to Roman.

"What brings you here Mr. Angelo? Is there any way I can help you? I'm sure you must be lost so you bumped into this useless thing here, but don't worry, I'll show you the way to where ever you want to go." She said batting her eyelashes at him and licking her lips.

Pathetic.

But Roman didn't even spare her a glance and instead kept his eyes on me as I watched the whole exchange with interest.