Chapter 81 : Late Night Talks

I didn't know what was wrong with her or why she was crying as I thrusted deep into her and stilled, kissing her tears away

"Does it hurt, angel?" I asked in a worry when she shook her head frantically.

"No, I–" She paused, breathing deep and capturing my eyes with her bright, blazing ones.

"I'm okay, Roman. As long as I have you, I'm okay." She whispered, our hands joined on either side of her head as I pulled myself out of her and grunted as I slammed right back in.

"You feel amazing." She whispered with her eyes closed, that sinful mouth of hers parted as she took in puffs of air, trying to control her rapid breathing as I lowered my lips to hers and kissed her with all the love I could give her.

This was the woman I loved, and something was wrong with her. So I said the two words that had been sitting on the tip of my tongue for a while now.

"Marry me, Heather." I was deep inside her when I said it and her eyes snapped open, looking at me in alarm and disbelief.

"W-What?" She stuttered, eyes moist and heart beating erratically as I stilled and watched her closely.

"You heard me. Marry me. We'll run away together, just the two of us and no one else. No revenge, no enemies, no friends or family conflicts, just us two." I whispered, nuzzling my nose with hers while she tried to form her words together.

"Do you know what you're saying, Roman?" She asked wide eyed when I nodded.

"I'm fucking sure of it, angel. I want– no, need– to marry you. Make you mine permanently. Forever." I pecked her lips twice.

"Only you can say something so serious while you're balls deep inside me." She tried to joke, laughing a bit with tears in her eyes when I grinned.

"Say yes, angel. Say yes to me. To us. To our future. We'll get married, build a home, a family. We'll have kids– we're already practising for that–″ I paused, thrusting into her to get the point across when she gasped, followed by soft laughter that rang in my ears like a melody.

"Sure we are." She muttered, watching me with so much love and adoration I could die a happy man with this view.

"Answer me, angel." I pushed myself inside her completely, driving her to the edge as I increased my pace and made love to her just like she wanted.

I destroyed her, then brought her back together as she repeated my name again and again like a prayer and I loved every fucking second of it, coming deep inside of her and drowning in her eyes as I kissed the living shit out of her.

Collapsing next to her, I pulled her into my chest, taking her left hand and kissing her ring finger while she looked at me with that flush on her face I adored on her.

"Say yes, baby." I touched her forehead with mine and heard her soft sigh as she snuggled deeper into me, our naked bodies pressed together just like I wanted.