Chapter 13 : Sleep Well?

I woke up with a start, a massive headache taking over as sweat rolled down my forehead

I woke up with a start, a massive headache taking over as sweat rolled down my forehead. I was soaked, and why, you ask?

Apparently my brain had decided that last night's events weren't enough to mess with me so it sent a command to display a very vivid dream of Roman Angelo going down on me.

The funny part, I liked it.

"Shit." I cursed as I pushed the blanket off of me and rolled out of bed. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 9 am.

Dad and Alex must be awake by now, I thought, and headed into the bathroom for a much needed shower.

Taking a nice, warm shower relaxed my body and I wore the comfiest clothes I could find. My brother's t-shirt I had stolen from him a while back and shorts that barely covered my ass.

It's not like I'm going somewhere.

I dried my hair and trotted downstairs, the headache now a dull pain as I made my way into the kitchen to see our cook Alice, making breakfast for me.

"Ms. Elias, your breakfast is ready." She said and I nodded, taking my plate full of pancakes from her and the glass of juice, I headed towards the dining room in hopes to find the other two men there.

Sure enough, I could hear voices coming from the drawing room, which was connected to the dining.

I recognized my brother's and my dad's, and another deep voice spoke which sounded familiar but not enough for me to recognize it.

So what did I do? I walked in, barely wearing any clothes and froze at the sight in front of me.

There he was, Roman Angelo in a white button down and black slacks, his hair combed back neatly and his usual cold expression on his face as he talked with dad and Alex.

Last night's events and my very vivid dream came back rushing and hit me like a storm and I was sure I was very flustered and red right now.

I would have quietly walked back where I came from, but Alice had to come in suddenly and announce my arrival.

"Ms. Elias, you forgot the chocolate syrup." She said and all heads whipped to me and my eyes widened, while I stood like deer caught in headlights.

Great.

"Just put it there." I told her in a small voice and felt the same burning sensation on my body, knowing fully well who was looking at me like that.

"Finally, you're awake. Did you sleep well?" My dad asked as I approached him slowly and kissed his cheek.

"I did. Why didn't you guys wake me up?" I asked turning to Alex who shrugged.

"You didn't budge when I tried to and besides, you needed the the sleep after all that work." He said and I nodded, plopping down on the couch next to my dad and crossing my legs.