Chapter 19 : Stalker Alert

What I didn't expect to see here was the Angelo's

Roman's eyes met mine and his lip twitched slightly when I quickly averted my gaze and saw Enzo and Gabriel and three other men. 

Nate also looked at me baffled and Alex immediately stood up from his seat.

"Heather, is everything alright love?" He asked me and I looked around at the people who looked at me confused, including Nate who appeared to be shocked at the use of endearment towards me by Alex.

"No, we need to talk, now." I said with urgency in my tone and he sighed.

"Can it wait sweetheart, I'm in a meeting? I'll only be half an hour more." He said glancing at his watch and I shook my head.

"No Alex, now." I said and he sighed again.

"Heather." He said in a warning tone and I huffed angrily.

"What is it? Do you need something? Tell me now then." He said and I crossed my arms on my chest and looked around at the people who were watching us with curiously as I pushed my glasses up and sighed.

You made me do this.

"Kakogo khrena ty ne beresh' trubku?" (Why the fuck won't you pick your phone up?)
I suddenly spoke and everyone's eyes widened, even Roman's.

Glad to know he has emotions too.

"Language, Thea." Alex said and I shook my head frustratingly.

"No, Alex, don't language me right now. Dyadya zvonil tebe s utra, no ty ne bral trubku, poetomu yemu prishlos' zvonit' mne." I said and Alex's eyes widened as he fumbled around to look for his phone and when he turned his phone on he cursed.

(Uncle has been calling you since morning but you didn't pick up so he had to call me.)

"Blyad'. Chto on skazal?" (Fuck. What did he say?) He asked looking at me worriedly.

"Yemu nuzhna pomoshch' s Ivanom." (He needs help with Ivan) I replied and Alex pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"What now?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"I don't know." I said and looked around at the surprised and shocked faces.

"Call him, help him. He's coming here anyway in a few days." I said and Alex nodded, typing something on his phone before looking at me.

"Did you take off from college for this?" He asked me and I nodded.

"I had to." I told him and he nodded again, settling in his seat.

"Fine, then can you help out here? We need more people and I fired half the marketing team yesterday." He said tiredly and I chuckled. 

Nate looked at me in confusion as I quickly composed myself.