Chapter 5 : Dangerous Attractions

"Wow

"Wow. You are the last person I expected to see here." I chuckled as I closed my car's door and locked it before moving towards the small mart at the side. He followed behind me as I opened the door with a ding.

The cashier looked at me, his eyes roaming my body. He must be in his late twenties with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. 

I rolled my eyes and went in deeper, grabbing some snacks. What I didn't fail to notice was the man following me.

I turned around and looked at him expectantly.

"You need something?" I asked him and he shrugged, taking a look at all the snacks before grabbing a bag of spicy crisps.

"Good choice." I said moving towards him and standing directly in front of him. I leaned forward as he raised an eyebrow, and slowly moved back after grabbing two packs of the crisps from behind him.

I gave him a sly smile and moved towards the sweets, grabbing some marshmallows. I saw some sour patch kids too and tried reaching for them but they were too far up even though I wasn't that short.

Who puts these so high anyway?

I stopped short when I felt a hand on my waist and my back pressed against someone's front. An arm raised above my head and picked up three packs. I noticed the tattoos on the arms because the sleeves were rolled up.

His arm came down but he didn't move, just stayed pressed against me as his hand with the packs settled on my shoulder before sliding down. I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck and head. 

Did it suddenly get hotter?

He moved back a bit, enough for me to turn around and I found myself staring at his chest where a tattoo was peeking out. 

He moved back another step and held out two packs to me and I quickly grabbed them, fingers brushing with his in the process.

My eyes flicked to his at the contact and I'm sure my face was red right now.

"Thanks." I told him and quickly moved towards the refrigerators. 

I pulled out four cokes, three for myself and dad and Alex, and handed one to Roman who now stood beside me. He took it from my hands and mumbled a thanks.

After looking around a bit I grabbed a chocolate bar and gave one to Roman too and made my way to the cashier, who looked at me with a hungry gaze and I sighed tiredly.

Now to deal with this guy.

"Will that be all beautiful?" He asked me and I cringed internally.

"Yeah thanks." I said taking my card out.

"You're really sexy. You want to grab a drink sometime? I'm free right now." He said suggestively and winked at me.

Disgusting.

"No thanks. I have a boyfriend." I said but he leaned closer.

"Well where is he beautiful?" He said coming closer and I moved back, only to hit someone's front. I turned my head and saw Roman looking at the cashier with a clenched jaw.