Chapter 55 : Mission Impossible

"Anton?" I called out after knocking on his office door several times but got no answer, so I went in, only to shake my head with a smile

Walking over to the desk, I lightly ran my fingers in my brother's hair who was currently knocked out on his desk, one side of his face squished against a bunch of papers.

Thinking I should capture this adorable moment to threaten him later, I quickly snapped a photo of him and smiled in satisfaction.

He hummed, shifting a bit when I pulled away and let him get up while I sat in the seat in front of the desk with my leg crossed over the other. 

I had to wait five minutes until he yawned, lifting his face from the desk and rubbed it with his hands. He opened his eyes and suddenly jumped when he saw me.

"What the fuck!" He exclaimed dramatically, putting a hand on his heart and breathing deeply, but not before throwing me a glare.

"Idiot." I mumbled when he pinned me with his sharp gaze.

"When did you come home?" He asked arranging his papers when I caught sight of one that was hanging off the desk partially and I pushed it back up, my eyes briefly scanning its contents when my blood ran cold.

Anton obviously noticed my frozen state and glanced at the paper in my hand, his eyes widening in the slightest when he snatched it from me and put it in the pile, stuffing them in his side drawer.

I shook my head, clearing my throat and tried to calm down my racing heart when he looked at me worriedly.

"You called for me?" I asked sitting straighter when he scanned my face before nodding slowly.

"Yes we uh... I have two jobs for you. First, I need you to intercept someone." He said putting a blue folder file in front of me. I opened it and raised my eyebrows.

"Lincoln Dubois." I said his name out loud, noting the man who had apparently a lot of tattoos and owned a night club somewhere in the city.

"Yes. He has links to the man we caught yesterday, thank you for that by the way, I had fun torturing him." He said when I rolled my eyes playfully.

"When do you need him?" I asked reading through the file, frowning when I saw he stole chocolates from a supermarket for himself.

Seriously?

"Right now." He said and I instantly looked up at him.

"Now? Like, now now?" I asked and he nodded, tapping his fingers on the table impatiently.

"Well?" He asked when I sighed, throwing the folder back on the desk.

"Alright. Give me a time and a place. I'll be there. And the second job?" I said and got up from my seat when he sighed.

"I need a sniper. The best one." He said and I instantly shook my head.

"No." I said when he pursed his lips together.