Chapter 48 : Seduce & Kill

A small stroke on my face had me stirring in my sleep, and disturbing my amazing dream

Some people can really be cruel.

"Angel." A deep voice called out to me.

"Of course I'll marry you." I mumbled, the movements on my cheek stopping abruptly before I was shaken gently.

"... I do, a thousand times..." I mumbled again, hearing someone's grunts when I was jolted awake, shooting up from my laying position, I found myself staring into emerald green eyes.

"What the...?" I muttered confused before someone's snickering caught my attention and my head moved to the person beside me, his bright blue eyes full of amusement as realization struck me.

"Zeph, you asshole!" I yelled, now looking at my wet clothes and the empty glass in his hands, causing him to erupt into a fit of laughter as I climbed out of bed and chased Zephyr all around my room, probably looking like I was about to murder him.

Well, I was damn well going too.

"I was going to marry him you idiot!" I yelled as I finally jumped on him and managed to hit him with my pillow, landing a smack to his face and then his head and really anywhere else I could, before two large arms grabbed me from behind and I was abruptly pulled back.

I lost my balance and stumbled backwards, causing the person behind me to stumble as well as we fell to the floor with a thud.

"Ow." I groaned when my head hit something hard and blinked a few times to clear my vision, only to lose myself into green eyes.

They were so cold, and yet so warm, fighting so many wars as a series of emotions swirled in them, a sight that seemed to be so rare, I found myself staring back with the same intensity.

"W-what happened? Who died?! Oh my...." Zarina's groggy and sleepy voice rang in my ears, making me flinch.

God, how loud can this girl be?

And that was when I realized the position we were in and quicjly scrambled off from on top of Roman, straightening my shirt and clearing my throat before turning to face the culprit.

"What the hell Zeph?" I glared at the said person who shrugged with a grin on his face.

"Who were you marrying in your sleep?" He asked me amused as a scowl formed on my face.

"The man of my dreams! And you fucking ruined it!" I groaned, my eyes momentarily meeting Roman's in a glare.

"And you! You creep! Watching me sleep! And ruining my dream. He was going to say I do!" I whined when Roman scoffed.

"I was waking you up angel. It's past 8." He said with a clenched jaw, making my eyes widen.

"Well you should have just led with that!" I said before facing Zarina's shocked face.