Chapter 77 : Reunion

- H E A T H E R -  E L I A S -

Roman had made dinner, and I had made the dessert, just like he wanted.

I had just taken out my clothes for the evening and was heading to the bathroom when Roman entered the room, his eyes looking at me with such intensity I thought he'd eat me up.

"What are you doing?" He asked, coming closer to me.

"I'm going to take a shower and get changed. You should too." I suggested when a small smirk pulled at his lips as he played with a strand of my hair, twisting it between his fingers.

"Is that an invitation, angel?" He asked when I smiled coyly.

"No, it isn't actually. You'll go after I'm done." I said and flipped my hair back, strutting into the bathroom and closing the door in his face.

I stripped down and threw my dirty clothes in the laundry basket and stood under the warm water, letting it cascade down my body and relax my muscles when I heard the unmistakable click of the door.

Alarmed, I looked back and saw Roman coming in, shirtless, might I add, his boxers hanging low on his waist as he drunk me in hungrily.

"Roman! Get out!" I shrieked, shooing him away but he was quick to shut me up by pressing his lips to mine, my back hitting the shower wall with a gasp.

Our tongues collided in a frenzy as he sucked on my bottom lip before pulling away.

"No use in hiding, baby. It's nothing I haven't seen before." He whispered, moving my wet hair back from my eyes before taking a step back.

He took off his boxers and threw them aside, standing under the shower with me, our bodies flushed together and his harness pressing against my stomach.

"You're hard." I said and gulped when he smirked.

"Baby, I'm always hard around you." He murmured, nipping at my earlobe as his hand inched lower.

He had tried to touch me before as well, but I had stopped him by swatting his hands away.

This time, I let his hand disappear between my legs and cup my heat as his lips hovered over mine.

"This is mine, si?" He muttered and when I didn't answer, he slapped my pussy, making me yelp in surprise.

"Tell me you're mine, baby." He said and I nodded.

"Yours, Roman. Forever." I whispered and gasped when his fingers started stroking my clit, a satisfied hum leaving his lips.

"Always so wet for me." He murmured softly, soft whimpers and moans leaving my lips at the torture he was doing to me before he abruptly dipped two of his fingers inside me.

A harsh breath escaped my lips and my head fell back as I moaned his name out loud.

"That's right, say my name." He encouraged while I writhed in his firm hold, one of his hands holding me upright and I brought one of my hands down, stroking his length.

He hissed softly as I stroked his hardness, letting his fingers curl inside me and drive me to the edge as I came, my head dropping onto his shoulder.

Regaining my senses, I got down on my knees and ignoring his surprised expression, took his cock in my mouth.

I tried my best to take all of it in, my eyes watering when his dick touched the back of my throat until he took control, holding my hair in a tight grip while he fucked my mouth.

"That's a good girl, sucking my cock just like I want. I can't wait to fuck you and watch you come all over me now." He gritted out, his dirty words making me press my thighs together as I moaned around his length.