Chapter 12 : One Kiss

Two weeks had passed since I'd started going to Roman's house every other day, not regularly though since I had classes and assignments too

Although the work on Roman's house was going quite well and he was quite impressed, even Enzo and Gabriel liked my work. 

I even showed my dad and Alex pictures of the progress I'd made so far and they loved it.

I was disappointed however when Dean and I had to cancel our date because something came up with his father and he had had to go to England for a few days, although we did decide to reschedule it when he came back after a few days.

It was now Friday night, Dean had been gone for a whole week and Jane was at my house right now and we both were getting ready to go to a new club that just opened.

"When's the last time you saw the hot mob boss?" Jane asked me as I put on my eyeliner.

"It's been a few days, why?" I asked her moving onto my red lipstick and she shrugged.

"No reason. Did he pull any stunts like he did that day?" She said referring to the day he kissed my cheek, multiple times, might I add.

"Not really... does holding my hand and staring at me for longer than necessary count?" I asked her and she grinned.

"He did that?" She asked me and I nodded, picking my dress up from my bed.

"I'm going to change." I said and went inside and quickly slipped my dress on and walked out quickly to see Jane already ready wearing her emerald green dress that ended near her mid thighs.

"Hot." I said as I looked at her and she gasped when she looked at me.

"Hot-ter. Girl you look smokin'!" She said and we both laughed and I headed towards my dresser and put on my silver choker and matching earrings and bracelet, then slipped on my black heels, running my fingers through my straightened hair and twirled in the mirror.

 Girl you look smokin'!" She said and we both laughed and I headed towards my dresser and put on my silver choker and matching earrings and bracelet, then slipped on my black heels, running my fingers through my straightened hair and twirled in th...

I smiled at my reflection and grabbed my purse and both Jane and I walked downstairs. My dad and Alex were both at the office since they had to take care of some work so we decided to go to a club for a much needed break.