Chapter 4 : Wanting Her

"Mr

"Mr. Angelo." Olivia spoke in a flirty tone while I looked into those beautiful green eyes, completely mesmerized.

"Heather move away from him, have some shame." She suddenly grabbed my arm and yanked me back.

I was about to fall but Roman took a hold of my hand before I could and pulled me closer to him, making me collide with his chest.

I gasped at the contact, as he put an arm around my waist and I looked at his chest, slowly raising my gaze to his, my breath faltered to see his eyes on mine.

Wow.

"Bellissima." (Beautiful) Roman whispered.

"Mr. Angelo, I would love to give you a tour of the fair and the college." Olivia spoke seductively, but he didn't even spare a glance at her.

"No." He said firmly as Enzo, Gabriel and Maria came to stand behind him and I squirmed in his arms, looking at Enzo for help while he looked at us amused. I tried to get free but he wouldn't let go.

Jeez.

"I want her." He said and I froze. I felt like time stopped and my eyes snapped to him. His words sounded oddly suspicious but I brushed them off and quickly moved back from his arms.

What does he mean by that?

"F-for the tour." I spoke breathlessly as I put some distance between us and looked at him to clear the confusion, but he didn't say anything, just stared at me indifferently.

"Sure." He shrugged and moved aside for me to lead him out.

"Smettila di torturare la povera ragazza." (Stop torturing the poor girl.) Enzo told Roman chuckling and followed me.

I showed them around the college campus and we soon we returned to the fair in less than half an hour.

"What do you study here?" Maria asked me and I smiled at her.

"I'm doing interior designing." I said and she nodded.

"Is this your last year here?" Enzo asked me but I shook my head.

"It's my second, I have one more left." I said and he nodded, deep in thought.

"Looks like we'll be seeing you here a lot then." Enzo said.

"Yeah, I guess so." I shrugged.

"Oh I have no doubt we'll be seeing more of you around." He winked at me and smirked at Roman who rolled his eyes and moved around with his hands in his pockets, looking around.

What's up with him?

Everywhere he went, people would move out of his way to let him pass. I mean, he was quite intimidating. The girls were literally drooling over him and it was funny to watch their open mouths.