72.

The room was calm. Only a bodyguard was present except for Khun Korn and Kim. Porsche was feeling more comfortable than he had anticipated, atleast everything was normal before he had started talking. He noticed that Kim looked a bit tired compared to when he had seen him last which was understandable considering the decision his father had made.

"How have you been Porsche?"

His attention was back on Khun Korn who was observing him.

"I'm doing good."

"And Kinn?"

"He's well too. We're trying to help eachother the best we can".

"I'm glad to hear that".

"And what about you? Kinn was really worried how everything was getting managed here without him".

"I've been managing such things since years... Constant problems are normal."

He seemed to hesitate for a moment before questioning him.

"What have you both thought of your future?".

"I don't know about myself but Kinn wants to get back here by next week."

"Really? He said so?"

"He doesn't want his brother to suffer through what he did".

That sentence made Kim look up, a little startled at the words.

"Look Porsche... After what happened I don't want to put anymore pressure on either of you to come back here. Perhaps it was my own fault to push Kinn that far. He has had the tendency to take-

"Drugs? Right... When did you first notice this?"

"We were suspecting it. Our doubts were confirmed when he overdosed".

Kim got and left the room on that. Hearing that clearly brought back disturbing memories that he did not want to confront.

"Isn't there any form of checking for the people who enter into the house? I mean how can someone just bring in-

"Drugs aren't something uncommon to carry around. Atleast in this house. We got more cautious after the attacks".

"Still... How was it almost out of sight for everyone-

"Kinn wasn't a child. We knew that what happened with Tawan had broken him but what Tawan had done was far more concerning and I was busy in finding out what information he had stolen."

"And after his overdose? He almost... Died. How could you just leave him alone? He was desperate for help even if he couldn't ask for it."

"That time wasn't easy for us. I hadn't faced something so serious since years. Just because I couldn't act on it doesn't mean I didn't see his suffering. My wife and I used to be worried sick throughout nights, always in anxiety incase he attempts something. He used to walk out of his room acting completely hysterical. We had to stop him multiple times incase he hurt himself. On one side there was risk that my entire family could get under attack and on other side my son was hell bent on destroying himself. At that moment I only thought of saving my family from the Italians so I could save my son later. Still I ended up losing my wife".

"You feared that Kinn might attempt suicide... It was that bad. But for just one night neither you or your wife sat by his side telling him that it was going to be okay. Letting him know that you were there to protect him. Provide him with just the assurance or helped him seek a doctor that could help him. Forget about that... Where were you all those years ago when he was a child? When he was getting... Harrassed inside his own house, under your roof."