74.

"Papa said he's leaving. At least that's what he wants to do. We barely talked. He just announced his descision and walked away like he always does... I shouldn't have expected anything more".

"Did he really not say anything more?"

"No. He's doing his best to maintain the normalcy at house. It's been... Way too much."

It felt like he was watching the old Kinn. He was completely calm. He had expected that his father would be a little kinder or atleast try to acknowledge the past but he had just chosen to walk away. He knew after what Korn had there was no other way than for Kinn to go back to be the head because he wasn't going to push Kim into that life.

Truly a smart man. He got to keep the decision he had initially made without directly being responsible for dragging Kinn back. He had seen Kinn break apart and be vulnerable and in just a few days he was totally back to normal. Or he tried to make it seem like it.

He was always amused at how quickly Kinn seemed to collect himself. He was feeling extremely anxious after what he had done and God knows how many times Kinn had done something like that.

He had never thought he would do something like that. He still remembered when he had watched a man being killed for the first time, he was too disturbed to process it for a very long time but when he was pouring the water over Khwan's face he felt nothing but satisfaction. There was absolutely no remorse in him.

"How was your day Porsche?"

"What?"

"I don't really want to think of anything that happened right now..."

"I get it. There was nothing eventful just usual work".

"Porsche..."

"Yes?"

"I probably shouldn't ask you this but... I'm just a bit anxious".

"What is it?"

"If I go back to be the head... Which I will have to do. I can't let Kim abandon the life he's made for this... So if I go back will you... Come with me?"

*

Korn's descision was immediately known by almost everyone in the house. There was the obvious chaos. Even though Kinn had been working as the head for quiet some time, Korn was always actively involved in every important decision. Him stepping down all of a sudden like that wasn't expected by anyone.

Kim understood that his father had left the decision to Kinn because he knew that Kinn would never let anyone else step up as the head.

For a moment he had almost thought his dreams were over. He was so anxious about living a life that hadn't even started yet. It was hard to imagine how Kinn had lived through that all these years.

A soft knock on the door took him by surprise. It was far too late for any staff to be calling him.

"Kim?"

"The door is unlocked".

He was pleasantly surprised to see Porchay walk in.

"Sorry if I disturbed you".

"Oh no! But what are you doing here?"

"I met here to see Tankhun. He told me you're home too".

"How have you been?"

"I'm good. It's been a while since we spoke isn't it..."

"Yeah... I talked with Kinn he told me why you were... Selling those instruments".