11.

Porsche woke up at 5 in the morning. His head felt heavy from lack of sleep and fever. His eyes stung and felt heavy and his hands were sore due to the cuts. He went inside the bathroom and turned on the tap to wash the wounds. He couldn't stand his own reflection in the mirror. He then started to change the bedsheets. The blood stains were definitely going to take time to wear off. He applied a thick layer of medicine on his wounds and prepared to go back to work.

The new paperworks were related to the project Main Family was handling with Khwan. The slightest mention of that man made Porsche uncomfortable. It was like he had brought something really ominous into his life. He also couldn't understand why he had recieved paperworks on the project if it was only related to the Main Family as Kinn had said. Maybe Kinn just didn't want to discuss this with him. He had ignored all calls and messages from Kinn. But doing so gave him great fear as he had seen Kinn's anger over such things. He had a constant fear of what Kinn will say further to him. He hated this. He loved Kinn more than he loved himself and had lost him.

There was a knock on his door.

"Come in"

"Sir Khun Tankhun is here to see you".

Porsche was really surprised. Of all the people he never expected Tankhun himself to come to see him. Had Kinn told him everything? He wasn't ready to answer any questions about what he did to make Kinn break up with him. He knew that Tankhun loved Kinn dearly and was very protective of him. He could imagine Tankhun's anger on himself for hurting Kinn.

He found Tankhun with Arm and Pol standing in the hallway looking around with a disapproving look. He turned to look at Porsche and pulled his glasses down.

"I'm coming here in so many years. Never really liked this place. The interior still sucks. It's so bland and boring."

He came closer as if to inspect Porsche's face properly.

"Kinn was definitely right. You are indeed sick! Should we call an ambulance or can you walk to the car!"

"There is no need for that. I'm fine".

"But you look so tired! Almost dead!".

Tankhun pulled Porsche into a hug.

"Is everything okay? You could've called me to come over".

"Yes but Kinn told me to come over and check on you. You poor one! You're so lonely and sick! Don't worry I'll cheer you up!".

Tankhun sat inside Porsche's bedroom beside Porsche. The room was rather plain and simple compared to the luxurious interior in Main Family mansion.

"Why are you here? Just come back home! You shouldn't stay alone when you are so sick. I'll look after you there."

"I... have a lot of work here. I'm grateful you came over. I'm not really that much sick. I'll be fine".

"Gosh! Why are you being so formal? What am I your teacher? I mean I could be but! I know that you had a fight with Kinn. That's why you're here".

Porsche felt his anxiety rise up.

"Kinn told you that?"

"Mmm yes he did. What's up with you two today? You're constantly fighting. Kinn says it's his fault everytime. I just don't understand how could he be so careless."

"Kinn told you to come over here right?"

"Yes. He sounded really worried for you. Said you didn't pick up his calls or see his messages. Nobody tells me what the hell is going on but Kinn just comes in every other day to tell me you two had a fight".