34.

"You really don't know where Kinn is gone?"

"No. I'm not sure. He left me a message that some emergency came up last night and he had to leave. I came back last night to sleep with him since he was really stressed during the day. He either left in the middle of the night or early in the morning. I tried calling him but his phone is off. He hasn't seen any of my messages yet".

"That's suspicious. I mean I know my brother. I completely trust him. But for your own satisfaction would you like to send a spy after him?"

Porsche had woken up all alone in the morning. All he knew was that Kinn had to leave for some urgent work. He didn't have any meetings for the day just paperworks so he had decided to spend the day and catch up with Tankhun and Porchay who had taken a day off from his work as well and wanted to have some time for studying and practicing music. Kinn had instructed Porchay to not say anything about the package or their conversation to Porsche until he returned.

"No I don't want to do anything like that. It's probably something work related."

"Really? I thought you were quite the jealous type. I mean the way you had showed up at Tawan's apartment, I appreciate you for not trusting that snake!"

"I didn't trust him. But I trust Kinn. I'm doing my best to get over my overthinking habits."

"You can always tell me when you feel like overthinking! I don't want you to get hurt and sick again".

"I think I just felt too overwhelmed to share anything with anyone at that time. Too many things were going through my mind".

"I really miss those days when we used to spend all the time together. I love hanging out with Porchay but he's still a kid. We can't do anything too crazy around him."

"The way work has been getting so hectic nowadays sometimes I miss those times too."

"Also I'm glad that you and Kinn are ta fighting like crazy anymore. I was so worried for the two of you!"

"I guess we were going through bad times. Again I overthought a lot and made situations more difficult than they were. The work, the conflicts with Vegas leaving, the deal, and some old things between Kinn and Tawan which I was not supposed to go through..."

"Hmmm I didn't care a lot honestly when Kinn had started dating him all those years back. Then it got really serious because Kinn was madly in love. I didn't talk to him a lot because I thought he was really introverted. Then things went south. He used to expect Kinn's attention 24/7. I know lovers can be clingy but there's a limit! Then suddenly he became very cold and distant. Kinn used to be so sad because he thought that Tawan would leave him."

"Jerk"

"Yes. A big one. He got very moody. Either he wanted undivided attention or he completely pushed Kinn away and got mad at being questioned. I was ignoring it all. I mean I like to know what's happening in my brother's life but I wanted to give him privacy too. But I knew he was trouble when he yelled at Kinn infront of his friends. Kinn was always anxious and sad because of him."

"I can't believe how someone can be so awful. I feel so bad".

"After he was gone everything changed. His betrayal changed Kinn. I know he was a jerk but it's hard to face betrayal by someone you truly loved. Porsche... I hope you're not feeling bad when I say this".

"I don't. He's past now. Kinn had done a lot for me. He's always shown how much he loves me. We might not be dating for too many years but I've never connected to someone the way I do with him. Even though we do argue, he always understands me. I never thought that I could have someone understand me so well after being with me for such a short period of time. He really made me want to marry hi-"