61.

"Your life is mine"

"....and I promise to cherish it forever"

"I promise to never let go of your son's hand".

Kinn had promised. He had stepped infront of a bullet to save him. He had been terrified when Vegas pointed the gun at him. He had made him feel so loved and so safe. He knew life wasn't going to be easy when he stepped up as the head of the Minor Family but he was willing to risk it all for a future with Kinn. He never wanted to be a bodyguard in the first place and had only taken up that job to earn the money for Porchay. But after falling in love with Kinn he had started feeling protective. He wanted no harm to come near him.

Despite the pain he felt his life coming back into his injured body when he saw Kinn walking into the room. He couldn't move but was dying from the urge to run upto the man and hug him for eternity. He really didn't want to cry at the moment but had failed. He had felt as if he wound only burden Kinn further by being so weak. But all that suffering had broken him. And when Kinn left the room when his bodyguard announced that Khun Korn had ordered him to be killed he had... Felt numb. He didn't care of the fire that suddenly began spreading all across the room because he had no reasons left to live. If he didn't die in the fire he would die at the hands of the man whom he loved the most.

He just wanted to see Kinn once more before passing out due to suffocation. When he woke up the shock of still being alive lasted very short as extreme sorrow engulfed him. Not only Kinn thought he had betrayed him. On top of that he was now considered dead by everyone because according to the man there was another victim of the fire in his place. The woman he had seen before in that place under the heavy influence of drugs. He didn't understand how they pulled him out of there without anyone noticing but the thought of that woman dying in that fire made him feel terrified of his captor who was going to go any length.

Even if he managed to escape from this place alive would he ever see Kinn again? And even if he did then what? Will Kinn believe him that he didn't betray him and rose from the dead like Tawan? The person who used to be scary and intimidating had become his home, his love and his everything.

It was silly and perhaps immature but he used to imagine his entire life ahead with Kinn. He used to calm himself down by thinking that all this was too childish but it had made him realise that this was something that never changed about love. No matter what age you are when you fall deeply in love the dream of a harmonious and perfect life with your partner is a must thought. Tankhun had teased him about him and even Chay had noticed whenever he used to describe his long future plans with Kinn but he had brushed off their questions.

Even now in that small room filled with musty smell when he had a conjusted single bed and a body healing from severe injuries these thoughts never failed to bring smile on his face even when he was wiping the tears that were flowing out of control.

He burried his face in his hands and cried. He couldn't see himself in the mirror with those scars that littered his body. He had lost all his dignity. He thought what if he hadn't argued with Kinn that day and gone out. Things would be so different.

He was wrong about his captors allergies as well. Turns out the man was actually an asthmatic which explained why he was easily taken aback after a while of fighting with Porsche that day. He had seen the man using his inhalers inside this house which he hadn't seen back at the building. He had to use it as his advantage.

*

By now Khun had realised that it would be fruitless to attempt to get his brother's mind off Porsche. It was simply impossible. But he understood what Kinn was going through and knew he couldn't do much about it. Kinn had been completely after he had woken up and Khun hadn't left his side even for a moment. He had almost lost his brother. He knew he couldn't ease Kinn's pain so he decided to share some of it. Porsche was all Kinn wanted to talk about so Khun picked up the topic of the most fun memories they had with Porsche.