25.

"How do you feel now?"

"I'm better"

Porsche sat on the bed watching Kinn close the curtains of the room.

"Why are you closing the curtains?"

"The light is just overwhelming me a bit".

"That means you've still got effects of the hangover. What is it you wanted to talk about?"

Kinn took a deep breath as he sat beside him.

"Okay... Please let me finish saying everything first. I really need to explain myself well. Papa didn't want me to discuss this with you but I feel like it's important for you to know. I don't want to keep this hidden from you."

"Okay Kinn. Don't worry."

"When you asked me if I knew what the deal with Khwan was about I said I didn't but I lied. Obviously it's impossible for me to be part of a deal while not know what it is about."

Porsche nodded.

"The deal was about.... Permanently dissolving the Minor Family. Papa suggested it nearly a month after the shootout."

He looked over at Porsche's shocked face feeling extremely guilty. He had lied to him.

"He wanted to hide this from you until things became completely certain and we finished all the procedures to carry out the task. Minor Family had internal connections with a lot of different people who were against the Main Family though they never openly say it. Khwan is involved in such shady buisness as well. We can never accuse him of being in contact with people who are against us because none of then will accept the allegations and we don't have any strong evidence either. Because of his past relations with the family Papa decided to seek out his help. His buisness isn't doing great due to the lack of support and betrayal from the other groups so he agreed to help us get through them and extract information about everything that uncle was dealing with them so we can scratch out the deals and dissolve the Minor Family."

He was gripping his own wrist tightly.

"Papa is worried that after uncle and Vegas are gone it'll be impossible to keep Minor Family stable anymore. I agreed to do what he said because... I was worried for you. I was not supposed to tell you any of this but I don't want to lie and hide things from you. I don't want you to feel like I don't trust you or I don't consider you strong enough. At first I was certain that pulling you out of the buisness will be best afterall since beginning I wanted this tradition of 2 separate families to end. But I'm feeling very unsure now. This is not the way I want things to happen. You always tell me that we're together in everything and I want that. It's true that I won't be able to sheild you from everything but I know that I'll always be by your side. I'll do everything I can to protect you and I know you'll do the same. I have my complete faith on you. I want you to continue leading."

He took Porsche's hand into his own and kissed his knuckles.

"No matter what you choose I'll be by your side. I'm sorry for hiding this from you for this long. I want you to be a part of this. I don't want anyone else to make these decisions on your behalf. Papa handed over the responsibility to you which means you have a right to provide your opinion. I don't want anyone to treat you like a voiceless object."

He turned to see Porsche looking at him with an expressionless face.

"Porsche? Are you upset?"

"No I'm furious you asshole".

Porsche laughed softly puzzling Kinn further.

"I'm furious because I didn't know all this was happening behind my back. You definitely should've told me earlier. But I'm so happy that you trust me. That's what matters the most to me. But I'm still mad at you".