40.

Kinn slightly stumbled in his steps as his concerned bodyguard carried him till outside the bedroom.

"Stay here. I'll let you know if I need anything."

"Yes sir".

He closed the door with shaky hands and went back to lay beside Porsche who was fast asleep. He blasted the air conditioning on high to control his sweating. He was staring up at the ceiling in the dim room. He couldn't believe he was so affected by the memories that he had forgotten the existence of. Or atleast he had wanted to forget. He wondered if anyone else in his family ever felt so regarding those memories. Even if they did they were probably better at hiding or handling it than him. Moments later Porsche turned to his side, moving closer to him possibly due to the extremely chill air conditioning in the room. He moved to cover the man more with the blanket.

He woke up earlier than Porsche even though he had gone to sleep much later. He felt his right shoulder being really sore. He winced at the pain as he stepped out of the room to get some light. Nick was still outside already looking freshened up and ready this early in the morning.

"Good morning sir. How are you feeling?"

"Better. Were you here all night?"

"I switched shifts in between".

Kinn nodded as he walked out of the corridor still holding his hurting arm. It was warmer than usual compared to the moderate weather throughout the week. He sat outside in one of the chairs that were kept around the huge dining table. The house staff kept waking around doing their daily chores while greeting him and he nodded to each one of them.

"Sir"

"Yes?"

"Can I take a look at your shoulder?"

"What?"

"Your shoulder. If you keep your hand in a stiff position it will continue to remain sore. Here..."

Before he could say anything the man gently pressed down and massaged on his shoulder as he helped him raise and low his hand in slow movements. He could bring himself to object because he finally felt some relief in his muscles.

"Kinn?"

He turned to see a very sleepy looking Porsche standing near the end of the table.

"Good morning".

"Mornings are never good because you have to wake up. What happened? Are you alright?".

"Yeah I kind of slept in an awkward position yesterday so my shoulders are a bit cramped."

"Do you have any meetings today?"

"I do. I'll be leaving shortly. I'll be back at night though".

"You can't cancel any of them? You shouldn't put more strain upon yourself."

"It's just a minor cramp. It will go away. I have to go get ready, we can eat together".

Porsche nodded as he watched the man slowly walk back and disappear in the corridor. Porsche had arranged his meetings to be in virtual mode so he had more time to get ready. He decided to have a chat and catch up with Arm and Pol who had accomplished Kinn for their shifts. As always Arm was maintaining his cool while Pol couldn't stay still until he had discussed all the latest gossip.

"Was Khun Kinn with you the entire time last night?"

"You can't say things like that!"

"We definitely went to sleep together. Why?"

"He was roaming throughout the house yesterday. Some people in the staff saw him being held by Nick yesterday. Apparently he was consoling Khun Kinn about something".