47.

The day Porsche had cooked dinner for both of them was like a dream. A dream too good to be true, too good to be happening to him. It was strange to see how quickly Porsche forgave him for everything he had done. He had made Kinn's day better by a million times. It took his breath away when he saw Porsche inside the bathroom holding a rose between his lips. When he came closer and motioned for Kinn to take the rose was when he realised that it was made up of plastic. Porsche had remembered his allergy. He took his time to appreciate Porsche fully that night.

When he was younger Khun had once sneaked one of their father's expensive wine bottles. Kinn was worried that they were not supposed to be drinking and would get in trouble if caught but Khun was assured that they'll only get in trouble if get caught. They snuck over to the poolside and Khun somehow managed to open the bottle. He was clearly disappointed and disgusted after taking a few sips but continued drinking it anyway because it was classy to do so. He didn't let Kinn have any though. Soon he was tipsy and decided to jump into the pool while holding the bottle. He asked for Kinn's help to pull him out but just dragged him inside with him and later Kinn took revenge by tickling his brother nonstop. They did get scolded for everything but it was worth it. Everything had been going so depressing at the house that Kinn was desperate for such moments of happiness. Years later he got to experience that childish happiness again with Porsche. He thought he'll regret it and will be embarassed once the alcohol wore off and they were sober again but nothing was ever awkward. They both were equally happy in behaving like children. He could be as weird and happy as he wanted around Porsche. The same man he had hurt so many times...

*

He was still in pain when he opened his eyes again but atleast this time he didn't feel like he'd pass out again. There were doctors and nurses surrounding him who constantly checked up on him. He heard them talk even though he couldn't comprehend anything. He was too weak to say anything himself. It felt as if all his nerves were getting detached from his body but he was numb to the pain. He felt extra cold. The doctor had injected him with something and attached a saline. He felt like a motionless statue. His father came to see him followed by his brothers. Everyone except... His eyes were searching for Porsche. Was he still mad? Did he leave for his home or was he still at the Minor Family mansion? All these questions were bothering him. This moment of vulnerability hit him hard as he realised that all the power and status he held meant nothing if his body became powerless. After hours and hours of sitting in the same position one of the doctors came inside to check his medication. After that Nick walked into the room. At first he stood in complete silence. Then he seemed to gather some courage to speak to Kinn.

"How are you Khun Kinn? It's good to see you awake sir."

"You... Saved me?".

"No sir. You were escorted off from the actual place of attack by the time I reached their with the rest of the bodyguards."

"Where is... Porsche?"

He saw Nick's expression change completely. The man looked uncomfortable and hesitant to answer.

"Where's Porsche?"

"I'm sorry sir... I don't know where is".

"Wha... What? What do you mean? Where's Porsche?".

"I really don't know sir. He was last seen by his brother getting shot and bleeding into the ground but we didn't see him when he reached to rescue you. He has been reported missing since".

Kinn felt like his heart had stopped beating. He didn't say anything further instead he tried getting off the bed again.

"Sir! The doctor had advised you not to move!"