51.

Porsche had been awake since hours. He didn't know how many. He was definitely developing a fever. The worst part was that he couldn't feel his legs, he just laid there helplessly unable to make out anything around him. Wherever he was, he couldn't see anything because of the place being pitch black. He could feel the bandage on his abdomen. His wound had been cleaned and the bullet removed. 10 minutes ago someone had tied a piece of cloth around his eyes before washing his face with water. There were too many questions running through his mind. But most importantly he found himself scared and worried, not for himself but for Kinn. He had been attacked and left alone with his brother. He didn't know what happened after he passed out, if the man went for Porchay and Kinn... That thought terrified him even more. He wasn't sure how he got here despite the presence of security and bodyguards around the house. Whoever these people were their prime target was obviously Kinn. It was strange how the attacker had started recording them instead of making any more moves or running away. There was a huge possibility that the attack on Kinn at the party and this were arranged by the same people. Now that he was away he wondered if Kinn was fine and safe back home. The atmosphere of the place was deeply unsettling. On top of the darkness there was a weirdly foul smell of burning chemicals that was making it hard to breathe. He felt restless but the pain was pinning him down. Despite the condition he was in he knew that his hands were free. Perhaps his captures had intentionally chose not to tie them together or anything because they knew he couldn't escape in that condition even if he tried.

He slowly realised that he was wearing a watch that he had not put on the day he got attacked. He didn't know where it came from. If the people who had captured him put it on then he couldn't understand how in the world they possibly managed to get it. He knew exactly which watch it was even in the darkness by tracing it with his fingers. He didn't own a lot of luxurious items. Just the basic clothes and accessories. Kinn had bought him this particular watch. He could feel the initials that were carved on it.

The thought of accepting gifts always made him feel hesitant and nervous. He just wasn't used to it. He took Kinn with him when he had to buy himself new clothes because he was way more experienced in picking out what's good. Kinn was un bothered with the large bill but he found himself uncomfortable at the thought of Kinn paying that huge sum of money for him. This watch was a gift. Kinn had bought it for him as an apology. He still remembered that day.

They were visiting one of the casinos that the Main Family owned. This particular one was much more lavish than the last one Porsche had seen after he was back from the forest. It was an event organised where they met all their buisness partners and allies. He had never seen more stricter security in a place which was explainable considering the amount of important people that were present at the luxurious place. He was nervous and unsure how to introduce themselves to all these people. Everyone knew how messed up things were back at Minor Family. There were people present who had known both the families for decades. He spent almost the entire time clinging onto Kinn and speaking very less with anyone except basic greeting and introduction. Something told him that everyone present there weren't very eager to meet him either. Their looks were like daggers tearing through his body. The lights, decorations and chatter made him feel out place and somewhat insecure. Suddenly his clothes felt as if they didn't fit him properly, his hair was getting messy and he didn't know how to position his hands. He had seen enough of such crazy rich crowds growing up. But he had never tried to be a part of it before.  He felt like a dumb child when he watched Kinn effortlessly start a conversation with the people and carry himself with grace.

He was very relieved and grateful because they got to eat away from the rest of the guests in private. It was calming to sit with only Kinn after being surrounded by so many strangers the entire evening. But that relief was short-lived when he noticed Kinn avoiding a conversation with short abrupt answers. He wondered if anything was wrong as he looked down at the food feeling hesitant. He had refused every snack, drink and even water that was offered since they had arrived there. He was still very nervous after the two drugging incidents.