5.

Kinn was waiting since 2 hours. He was growing impatient every minute. He did what he felt was necessary. He couldn't just let Porsche give away his entire life towards this bloodshed. He wanted Porsche to be free and live the life of his dreams at the same time his heart was breaking. That day when the shooting had stopped he just wished to hold Porsche tight and ask him to never leave and today it felt like he was losing him. But it was for Porsche. He will have to be lonely again. But Porsche will be so happy. His happiness will be worth it. It had been really long since Porsche had been upstairs. He was getting worried. He had talk to Porsche. He ran upstairs as quick as he could. He couldn't just put that all out on Porsche and then leave him all alone and expect him to come down to talk.

"Porsche?"

The lights of the room were off and Porsche wasn't there. Kinn started getting even more uncomfortable. This somehow felt like when Porsche had left him a letter and was gone with Porchay. He went downstairs to Porchay. He knocked on the door softly.

"Come in"

He pushed the door open.

"Were you busy?"

"No not at all!"

He sat on the edge of the bed. There were books and pamphlets scattered all over. Kinn smiled at Chay.

"Are you looking for other universities? How did your interview go that day? I was meaning to ask you but couldn't find the time."

"Um... I didn't hear anything back. I'm actually looking for some internship now".

Kinn had a lot more questions to ask him but this wasn't the right time for it. He had to look for Porsche.

"I wanted to ask you something actually.... Do you know where Porsche is? I'm unable to reach him. I called at Minor Family manor to ask for him but he didn't go there".

"He didn't tell you? He's at our old house. He said he had some work there."

"I see. Thank you for telling me."

"Is... Everything okay?"

"Yes don't worry."

Kinn got up and left the room. Now he was getting even more worried for Porsche. He was alone without proper protection or informing anyone about his whereabouts. He was constantly looking at his phone while driving over to Porache's old home. Porsche hadn't seen any of his messages. He couldn't blame him if he was angry. He was avoiding Porsche since quite a few days. He was scared that he won't be able to tell him what he wanted to.

The garden lights were off and the main gate was unlocked. Porsche was definitely there. He rang the doorbell. He was just as nervous as last time when Porsche had left for a week. He didn't know if he could apologize this time. He waited for 2 minutes after which Porsche came out to open the door. He looked surprised to see Kinn there and went inside without saying anything.

"Porsche?"

"Have you had dinner yet?"

"Porsche are you..... No".

"Sit. I'll make us something".

"Porsche... Okay fine. But let me help you."

Kinn watched as Porsche started cutting vegetables and put the water on stove. Almost working like a machine, without a single emotion on his face. Like a robot.

They sat in complete silence while eating. Porsche wouldn't even look at him. His eyes were set down. He had bags under his eyes. Now Kinn wasn't sure if he could start the conversation. He didn't want to hurt Porsche any further. But it was important. After dinner they went upstairs to Porsche's room.