32.

"Porsche did you go anywhere near the other side of the house on the upper floor?"

Porsche was going through his phone on the bed. He looked up to see Kinn standing looking even more stressed and confused than before.

"What happened? Kinn I think you should just stay inside the room."

"But did you go anywhere near that place?"

"I don't think I've ever been there. It's been so long I'm here yet I don't know every part of this house properly. To be honest with you I wasn't really attentive in observing the interior of the house during my training as your bodyguard".

"I found this upstairs."

Kinn held up the tie pin between his fingers. Porsche got up to take it from him as he furrowed his brows in confusion.

"This is mine. How did it get there? Could it have been a mistake by the laundry?"

"I don't see why anyone incharge of laundry or wardrobe would go up there. There were some strange noises in that corridor too but no one was around."

Porsche's expression immediately changed into horror at the mention of that.

"What do you mean?"

"I was just waking in that corridor when I heard some noises. There was no one when I went to check. Nobody really goes upto the corner rooms of that corridor anyway there I found this on the floor."

Kinn began noticing as Porsche went from looking a little bit of worried to absolutely terrified.

"I'm sure it's nothing spooky up there."

"You're not helping Kinn!"

"Did you notice or heard anything strange?"

"No! I didn't. Wait... I recieved a call about 10 minutes ago. There was no response on the other end."

"Porsche it's okay! We can have the number traced. It could be just a wrong number."

Porsche was already tucked under the blanket. He held Kinn's gun and looked visibly freaked out.

"Porsche this house isn't haunted".

"And how are you so sure about it?"

"Maybe because I've lived here all my life".

"So many people have died here. Who knows!"

Kinn climbed up on the bed and near Porsche. He gently took the man's hands into his.

"Porsche"

"Yeah?"

"Are you scared?"

"This is a scary situation!"

"Look up"

"What?"

"Look up."

"Kinn what the hell are you talking about?"

"Look up Porsche"

He threw himself on top of Porsche as he placed a tight kiss on the screaming man's cheek.

"You are so cruel for this!"

"You are adorable when you get so scared".

"Don't you dare ever do that again you jerk!"

He placed light punches on Kinn's arm as he got showered with kisses.

"I'll ask Arm to find out more about the number you recieved a call from and check the CCTV of that corridor."