23.

"Porchay I feel like the dog looks more attractive than the male lead. What do you think?"

"The dog is definitely cuter."

Porchay didn't have any work that day so he was spending the day with Tankhun watching the most random things possible. Despite how flamboyant he was, Tankhun was surely a person who always made him feel safe and as if he could completely be himself without any judgement. There were very few people who made him feel that way like his brother. He was feeling much better than he had in last few months. Opening up and being around everyone really was helping him heal. He didn't find himself lonely and hurt anymore. Though there was still that awkward air around Kim, the sting in his heart was gone. He had slowly started concentrating on music and studies again along his work. He was now going through different universities to apply again.

"STOP!"

Tankhun's command made him snap out of his thoughts.

"Arm! Pol! Tell me what's going on in the movie! Both of you are distracted since the start!"

Porchay watched stunned as both the bodyguards tried to come up with the most quick and best excuses they could.

"How can you not watch this unique piece of art with concentration!"

That made Porchay giggle while Tankhun turned back to his bodyguards.

"Why is he laughing? I mean I'm not complaining but I don't understand what was so funny. Is there any inside joke that I don't know of?"

"What are you all watching?"

They all turned towards the familiar voice. Porchay was surprised because he wasn't expecting to see Kim standing there. But again this was his house.

"What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean? I just came by to see you all."

"Obviously I'm meant to be surprised. You drop by like an unexpected meteor whenever you want and disappear like a sneaky mouse. Not to mention it's 1AM".

"You really have every weird thing in the world to compare me with. But what the hell is this that you're watching? I can't figure out what even is going on the screen".

Tankhun turned to Porchay in annoyance.

"Both my younger brothers are super nosy. Look at him criticizing this masterpiece. Kinn did exactly the same when Porsche and I were watching porn. He interrupted our time together and now they both are probably somewhere trying to recreate that video."

Porchay was horrified at the words. He wasn't expecting that at all. He hoped to dig a hole and hide inside it. Kim looked equally taken aback.

"Now don't just stand there like a ghost and sit down. I don't want to say anything further that will corrupt Porchay's mind".

Kim hurriedly took a seat next to his brother.

"I too believe that you've said enough."

Somehow the random movie seemed the only thing that he wanted to look at after the lovely memories Tankhun had narrated about.

*

"Kinn"

"Hmm"

"Why are we getting drunk at 1AM?"

"Because you wanted to. Remember?"

"I did?"

"Yes. It was your plan. And you've asked me that question 4 times already."