35.

It was evening. Time was almost flying by everyday. Tankhun was impatient the entire day to talk with Nick. He was sitting down and making theories about the man as if he were some TV soap opera and not a person. But before they could go and talk to him, Tankhun got busy in watching something new and quickly lost interested in whoever the new guy hired by Kinn was so Porsche was now all by himself. He had Arm and Pol by his side as he went down to Kinn's office.

"Do you think he'll be a fun guy? He looked really serious."

"He reminds me of my middle school math teacher. Young but strict guy."

Porsche didn't really care about the new guy. He was more interested in talking with Kinn. He wanted to know where he had disappeared last night and how he suddenly showed up in the morning with a bodyguard. Nick was standing outside the office with an alert face. He was in proper posture and stood like a well trained bodyguard. He bowed slightly when he saw Porsche.

"Good evening sir."

"Good evening. Nick right?"

"Yes sir".

"Hi. I'm Porsche, Kinn must be inside?"

"Yes sir."

Nick slowly moved aside for Porsche to walk in but stopped Arm and Pol outside.

"Sorry but I can't allow you both to go in".

Porsche was as shocked as both the bodyguards upon hearing this.

"We've been working in this place since years man!"

"Besides they're my friends why is there a problem for them to go in?"

"Sorry sir. This is due to Khun Kinn's commands. Only selected people are allowed to go inside".

"But-"

"It's fine Porsche! We were here to meet the new guy anyway. You go ahead we'll have a little chat outside."

Kinn wasn't working like Porsche had expected him to when he walked inside the room. Rather he was sitting on the couch with his arm over his eyes which he lifted when he heard Porsche walk in.

"Give me a hug".

Porsche wasn't expecting Kinn to start the conversation and definitely not like that. He wasn't complaining though. He quickly walked upto Kinn and pulled the man into a tight hug, hiding his face on the side of Kinn's neck as he rubbed his back.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. I just really needed this."

"How are you feeling?'

"Conflicted"

"About what?"

*A lot of things. I don't even know how or where to start".

"It's okay. I'm here now. Calm down first. Do you want to talk about it right now?"

"I'm not sure".

"Then we'll discuss it after dinner. Do you have any work right now or are you free?"

"Yeah I'm free".

"Great! Let's go!"

"Where?"

"To relieve your stress."

"Wait where are we going Porsche?"

"Just trust me on this one. Common get up and follow me".

Half an hour later Kinn was laying on a massage table as Porsche sat on a nearby couch going through his phone.