22.

"How was work today?"

Porsche had decided to pick up his brother from work that day.

"It was good. I didn't expect you to drop by".

"I wanted to surprise you. You must be really tired."

"I am a little bit but I'm getting faster day by day. My colleagues are really supportive. They help me a lot since I've never worked before."

"Are you making friends?"

"Yeah. It's a really good atmosphere."

He gently placed his hand on his brother's head.

"I'm so proud of you."

"I'm proud of you too."

This was just like the old times when he used to sit with Chay after returning from work to discuss how their days went.

"How was your day?"

"The same as usual honestly. I'm getting more and more used to with the work everyday and understanding things better so that's good."

His brother smiled at him.

"You're so good at everything you do. Be it the bartender job, being a bodyguard or leading the Minor Family."

"I've faultered a lot at all the jobs. It's never always smooth sailing."

"That's true. But you always keep at it with determination. You never give up."

Porsche softly pulled his brother into a hug. Amidst all chaos and confusion Kinn and Chay were his only comfort. His home. He reached home earlier than Kinn to prepare his surprise. He had planned to cook for Kinn. It would be like a tiny dinner date. He had developed his cooking skills over the years. Everytime they had money shortages he had to find ways to cook for Chay properly from whatever little ingredients they had. Kinn had like his cooking before. He went to the kitchen. It was like a treasury with all different kinds of ingredients and tons of food items, cutlery etc. It was like a dream kitchen straight out of luxurious hotels. The chef had kept out all the ingredients he had asked for. He wanted to try some new recipes that he hoped Kinn would like. He followed the recipe he had found on internet with precision. He took extra care in plating it.

"Is Kinn home?"

"Yes sir. He's waiting for you."

It didn't look as perfect after he was done. The expert chefs that Main Family had employed always managed to make it look pretty. He just hoped it tasted good enough.

He saw Kinn observing the flowers he had arranged on the table when he arrived with the food.

"There you are!"

Porsche went to place a soft kiss on his lips.

"Finally! I've been waiting for you".

"Sorry sorry I was a bit caught up in preparing somethings."

"You look so good by the way."

"You haven't seen everything yet."

He winked at Kinn making the man smile.

He started arranging the food infront of Kinn. Kinn went through it first with his spoon as if trying to figure out what it was.

"What is this?"

"That's clearly pasta".

"Yeah but what type of?"

He ate a spoonful.

"Ugh... The chef told me it's pumpkin sauce. Is it not good?"

"Wait... Pumpkin?"

"Yes..."