26.

Talking and spending some time with his friends had helped Porsche relax more than he expected. He couldn't understand why he was so hesitant to do it earlier. Perhaps it was his own overthinking. He was afraid that he won't be able to express his problems due to hiding Kinn's background from his friends and things would turn awkward. But catching up with everyone after so long had really helped him get a lot of things off his chest. Perhaps it was really important for both him and Kinn to spend some time together as well as separately to relax themselves. He was concerned about the deal that was taking place behind his back. He had felt his stomach drop the moment Kinn had confessed about lying to him but he was quickly relieved to see Kinn's trust on him. They were finally talking to eachother. His phone began ringing the moment he entered inside the campus. He stood still as he wasn't expecting to get that call. It was Pete. He had messaged him weeks ago to meet and Pete had agreed but it never happened. He could think of a billion reasons of why Pete was calling him out of blue like this.

"Hello?"

"Porsche! How have you been?"

"Pete... I'm good. How about you?"

"I'm fine too. Are you really okay? You sound a little off".

"I just wasn't... Expecting your call all of a sudden after so long".

"I'm really sorry about that. I know I promised that we would see eachother after you messaged me. But I got caught up in Vegas's recovery, finding a house here and.... I'm... I'm back here Porsche".

"You are?... Really Pete?"

"Yes. We came back last night. I'm sure the Main Family is aware of it now."

"What do you plan to do next?"

"To be honest... I don't know. I trust Khun Kinn with all my heart. But Vegas... He's scared Porsche even though he's hesitant to convey it. I'm really worried for him."

"I understand. Do you want me to talk with Kinn?"

"That might help. I don't know how to thank you for this Porsche."

"I'll let you know after I'm done talking with Kinn".

"Okay. Thank you Porsche. Good night".

Porsche took a deep breath as he cut the call. He wasn't sure how to feel. He just hoped that if Kinn was already aware them hopefully he'll be a little more understanding.

"It was Pete wasn't it?"

Kinn was standing right behind him.

"Shit! You scared me!"

"Sorry. Didn't you hear me walk here?"

"No I didn't."

"So... You were talking to Pete right?".

"Yes... Yes I was. You already know that he and Vegas..."

"Yes. What did he say?"

"He isn't sure about what he's supposed to do. He's considering to seek help from the Main Family. More specifically from you but Vegas...."

"I understand...."

Porsche walked closer to Kinn. He squeezed Kinn's hands to comfort him.

"Kinn... Are you okay?"

"I am. Sorry if I'm being way too quiet. Vegas being back and that deal... All this happening at once is just too overwhelming."

"Let's go inside. We can talk about this in peace". 

"You're right".

*

"What else did he say?"

"Nothing much. I offered to talk to you for him".