17.

Porsche held Kinn close as he slept. He felt like Kinn looked most peaceful while sleeping. He seemed like a completely different person. He softly picked up Kinn's hand. It was strange because he had never felt hesitation to do it before but he was feeling different doing it now. Kinn was something so precious that he had never expected to have in his life. He made him feel like he was in a dream. He gave more Porsche more than he felt he deserved. Kinn was his treasure.

"You look cute"

Porsche was surprised to hear Kinn talk with his eyes still closed.

"You're awake? How do you know that? You've kept your eyes closed".

"I just know that you're looking cute".

Kinn pulled his face closer to kiss his nose.

"We can take the day off today."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah there wasn't much work left yesterday. It's been long since we did something together. We can go on a date today. Wherever you want".

Porsche planted a kiss on Kinn's forehead.

"You don't have anything in mind? Like what you want to do?"

"I'm good with anything. I just want some free time for both of us. Take as much photos as you want I'll make sure we'll get some cute ones this time".

"It's okay. I love all your pictures".

This day had started really good for him. Seeing Kinn happy was like a warm embrace. He had been wanting to do something for Kinn for a long time. Something to make him happy. This was a great opportunity for him to finally do that. Kinn deserved it. He deserved to feel loved and cared for. He himself had waited for that affection his entire life so he knew how important it was for Kinn to feel that especially after... What he had gone through. He wanted this date to be as perfect as possible. Atleast Kinn's smile would assure him that everything went well.

After very long he was excited to get ready for going out. Kinn looked perfect no matter whatever he wore.

"I'm wearing my green shirt. We can match then".

"I really like that shirt of yours. It suits you well".

Kinn turned to spray some of his perfume on Porsche.

"Kinn! It's too strong! I can't smell anything else now!"

"You'll get used to the smell. It stays for a long time".

"It's like I took a bath in that. Don't laugh!"

"Where are we going?"

"I know a good park. I've been there once or twice. Then we can go clubbing".

"Clubbing? For a date?"

"Yeah! Just the two of us. Trust me I'll make it worthwhile for you".

Seeing Kinn so happy especially after how panicked he was last night was like a jackpot. He had make sure to keep that smile up.

*

"I've been here with Chay before. It's a really good place to just sit and relax as well."

They were sitting under a tree in the park near the fountain. There were few people around which made the atmosphere really peaceful.

"Kinn?"

"Yeah?"

"You've been quite since we got here. Are you bored? We can go somewhere else".

"Oh I'm sorry no I was just looking around."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Do you want to get ice cream?"