39.

"You fixed a meeting with... When?"

"He messaged me this evening. I'm tired of his calls, messages and threats. He takes opportunity mostly during work hours or our personal time to talk with us. If he has something that he wants to discuss in private then I want to give him that chance. I want to see what he wants to do."

"When did you ask him to meet?"

"Anyday within this month. He has to stay available any moment I summon him."

"Will you be meeting him alone?"

"That's what I am thinking... You're coming with me right?"

"You should've atleast asked me before you fixed a meeting with him".

"I haven't confirmed anything. Rather than giving him the chance to constantly sneak up on us I thought it would be better to confront him directly on face. He's the one trying to make up false stories and games. We don't have to fear anything."

They don't have to fear anything. It's not like they were hiding something that they couldn't even share with eachother, something that Khwan could use for his own advantage. Porsche didn't have to fear anything, Kinn however was filled with fear. For Porsche, for his family, for his mistakes. Porsche was good at pretending that he didn't know or suspect anything regarding the used syringes. But Kinn knew that he knew or atleast was somewhat aware of his past drug usage by now. Porsche probably had just brushed it off as something all rich, spoilt kids get into atleast once in their life.

"Kinn?"

"You should've asked me before you did that".

"Kinn... I'm really sorry. I just wanted to-"

"No it's... I'll definitely go there with you."

"Kinn it's not necessary. We are not obliged to do this. I'll handle it. You don't have to-"

"I'm not staying behind like a coward! I've done this many times and I can do it again!"

He immediately regretted raising his voice. It was completely wrong to take his anger out on Porsche who was the only one facing the situation instead of hiding like a coward while dealing with his mother's health simultaneously. He was doing everything that Kinn still struggled to do.

"Kinn I didn't mean it like that... I just did what seemed right to me at the moment. I wasn't thinking-"

"No, I'm sorry. You did the right thing."

Within seconds he had Porsche pulling him into a warm embrace and ask him if he was alright and reassuring him that they really didn't have to meet the man until they both were ready. Even in moments like these Porsche knew how to calm him down and talk normally.

"We have control over him not the other way around this time".

"You don't know him. He'll probably use this as an opportunity to plot something. He won't let this chance slide."

He was supposed to be the experienced one to help and guide Porsche in the work but he was of no use lately. He got tired, angry and panicked quiet easily which was not a good sign.

They spent the rest of the walk in complete silence as he wasn't willing to discuss any further at the moment. He still felt guilty for raising his voice at Porsche who just wanted to solve the issues.

"Kinn. Stop thinking about it".

"What?"

"I know what you are thinking".

"No you don't".

"Yes I do. We have yelled at eachother before. It happens".

"But I don't want that to happen. You're the one who's actually trying to solve the problems while I'm just..."