21.

"Good morning Khun Kinn."

Kinn continued staring out of the glass windows to avoid the man.

"That was expected of you."

"The meeting doesn't start for another hour. I have no reason to speak with you."

"I'm sure we've known eachother long enough to talk about other things than just work."

"I'm not obliged to hear you."

"Wow. You surprise me everyday. Previously you atleast used to pretend to be polite. Seems like Porsche is really having an influence on you".

Kinn turned sharply towards the man at the mention of Porsche. The mere sentence had made his blood boil.

"Do not ever speak of him again."

"He's leading the Minor Family now. A lot of people are gonna be talking about him whether you like it or not. How is he by the way?"

"When you're anywhere near this mansion you have to follow my rules."

"I'm just checking up on his health. I mean I got to hear about his breakdown and self harm habits."

Kinn had never had such a strong urge to crush someone's skull.

"Mind your tongue. Your buisness is with the Main Family. You have no reason to lurk around him".

"Lurk around him? Oh yes I did talk with him yesterday. And this morning as well."

"This morning?"

"Yes. Are you sure he can handle this responsibility? I'm not doubting his capability but not everyone has what it takes to be a leader."

"Seems like you're speaking from experience."

"A little inconvenience and he cut himself up all over. Nobody knows better than you how filthy and hellish this work can be. Yet you let him do this? Not just work. Do you think you'll always remain in some safe cocoon? Whatever happened a few months ago can happen again. What happened all those years ago can happen again. Think what he'll do to himself then".

Kinn walked back towards the meeting table. He picked up one of the glasses kept there and smashed it on the floor. He was shaking in fury.

"I won't tolerate another word against him. I won't care if Papa asks me to calm down this time."

Khwan smirked.

"He's breaking apart and you know it very well. The tighter you hold him the more you'll bruise him. He can heal himself from a heartbreak but bullet wounds take time to heal. Now I'm definitely speaking THIS from experience Khun Kinn."

*

"How are you holding up?"

"I'm good sir."

"I'm sorry I couldn't check up on you earlier."

"That's fine sir. I understand".

"The work has been really keeping me bound. You tell me what you wanted to talk about. Is there anything you need help with?"

Porsche looked down at his hands, uncomfortable.

"I needed to know a little more about Khun Khwan".

"About the project? Didn't Kinn tell you the details?"

"Not the project. About Khun Khwan himself".

"About him? Why is there anything wrong?"

"That man appears really strange to me. The way he addressed you and Kinn in the meeting room that day.... he's more than just your employee right?"