44.

"Kinn what is all this?"

"I'm not rushing you to answer now. You can take all the time you want to answer."

"Are you doing this just for the sake of settling down before you start working?"

"What? But we had discussed this before and-"

"Discussed what? We discussed nothing about you proposing out of nowhere for the sake of your own convience".

"Tawan... I thought that all this time we were on the same page together. We had talked about all of this. We both wanted a life together."

"The life where it was just both of us. Where I knew you. Now you spend hours and hours somewhere I have no idea about. You no longer pick up my calls and messages but expect me to be available instantly whenever you're free and in the mood."

"That's because I've just started. I need sometime to adjust and understand everything better. I promise things will get better after sometime. Once things start falling back into place I'll have more time to-"

"Kinn please don't force this upon me".

"I... I just want us to have a life of our own."

"No you want a life for yourself. You want things to go the way they benefit you. You chose this life over me Kinn but I can't choose this over-"

"All this time I've imagined my life with you. This is just the work I have to do. But my real life is with the people I love and you're one of them."

"And what does your family say about this? Do they even know that you're..."

"They do. I've told them."

"And what did they say? Are they happy about this?".

"You've met everyone several times already. They already accept you as a part of family this will be just us making it official".

*

"After this he made it clear that he didn't want to move ahead so fast. It didn't hurt me that he didn't immediately accept the proposal but the fact that the reason he didn't accept it was because he thought that I was no longer who I used to be...".

"You know he lied Kinn. He was cheating on you and had his personal motives for it".

"I didn't know that back then. He wasn't the only one who had told me that I had changed."

*

"Kim wants to celebrate with his friends at home. He wants you and Khun there too. Will you be free?"

"Celebrating what?"

"His first music video. He was so happy about it. Did you forget?".

"I don't remember hearing about it".

"Kinn... We talked about this yesterday ".

"I don't remember anything. I have a lot of things going on."

"You need to slow down. Your Papa is still there to look over everything".

"The reason we're doing this is because incase something happens to-".

"Kinn do you want me to talk to him? If you really don't want this then-".

"There's no need for that. I'm still learning but I'll make sure it's quick."

His mother took the bunch of papers he was holding from him.

"Please keep these aside. You're off work now".