BTS Bon Voyage Season 1 (Big JK Fluff)

Words: 16,000+

Genre: Big Jungkook fluff! Lots of fluffy moments with the members!

Author's Note: Ah, I should say this now. I don't mean to be negative but I will not be writing about Hyuna anymore after I finish writing about Jen's collab with her. I got something to do with them for MAMA Awards 2016 but other than that, I think that'll be it. The reason is regarding what she's been up to on her IG, dating one of the guys involved in the burning sun scandal. I'm pretty much done and pretty disappointed. Also the same with writing about Seungri. The chapter with Jen meeting Big Bang with him in it will be the last of that. I haven't had any ideas or written anything else regarding Seungri from my old chapters years ago. So I just wanted to clear that up. 

OK! Let's move on to more positive matters. Please enjoy this fluffy chapter! This was SO fun to reread and edit as I remembered the fun memories of watching season 1. I can't wait to watch and write the other seasons with my OC in it! I hope you enjoy this! Let this hold you for a little bit while I focus on my other story and other things.

------

For the first episode of Bon Voyage, the members were seated together to do a live commentary for the show on V-Live. They went through their introductions and informed viewers that Jennie and V were not there with them today.

"V is filming his drama and Jennie is filming for a new show called Celebrity Womance," Jimin announced.

The members stated that today is the first broadcast of Bon Voyage and they wanted to watch it with ARMY.

When the show began, it started with all eight members being given a booklet to reveal that their first trip was to Norway's Bergen.

"First, read the books and figure out what you'll do. But the most important thing is you have to pack. Since you're going to be visiting many countries, you won't be able to check-in luggage. So you can only take carry-on bags," they were told by the PD. "Leave behind the items that can't go abroad on the plane. It's currently 8:40. We'll give you 50 minutes. Start packing now,"

"Oh dear," Jen murmured as she watched the members scramble to pack.

"Jennie, you and V will be joining the rest of the members later due to your schedules in filming," PD told her as she nodded in response.

"How many pairs of underwear are you taking?" Jungkook asked Rapmon. "How many T-shirts are you taking? What should I wear as pants?"

"Just take the ones you wear comfortably all the time," his leader answered.

"Are we just taking one pair of shoes?

"Right. And also, avoid white shirts,"

Jungkook stared at him for a few seconds. No white shirts? That's his favorite thing to wear.

"Take shirts that are less obvious when dirty," Rapmon elucidated, putting his mind at ease.

"Grey," Jungkook answered.

"Right, take black and grey clothes."

Jennie watched as Jimin began to have a mental breakdown on what to pack.

"I really don't know what I'm supposed to take. I don't think I can finish within an hour!" Jimin laughed with a pair of pants in his hands.

"All right, breathe. I'll help you pack," Jennie spoke kindly and grabbed his bag.

She placed it on the floor and sat in front of it while he followed her movements. Taking the pants in his hands, he shoved it in the bag but looked at Jennie in surprise when she took it out.