The Debut

Chapter Summary: Jen continues to build friendships with her band members before they prepare to record their music videos and debut on stage. Jen starts to get sick for the first time in South Korea and tries to escape Jin's efforts to make her take medicine. Everyone celebrates Jungkook's birthday with a big surprise during the concept trailer filming. Rapmon steals Jen's donuts and is forced to go with her to the store to get more and ends up breaking something. BTS begin to film the NO music video as Jen's efforts are better than she expected for her part.

Words: 9,000+

-----

Living in a dorm with all the guys was something Jennie had never experienced. She didn't know what to expect and admitted she was nervous about the whole situation. But over the next few days, she began to open up more and realized, they were all a goofy bunch.

Brothers.

Brothers that she always wanted.

During the next few weeks, Tae and Jen stayed away from the cameras while the rest of BTS filmed their Vlogs for their YouTube channel. Big Hit wanted them to be their secret members and be revealed once they shot their music videos.

Before she knew it, it was time to film the No More Dream music video. For the music video, she wore black high-waisted pants and a Hood By Air crop top with a fishnet shirt under it. Her hair was put down instead of a ponytail. As she gets her face done by the makeup staff, a camera is in front of her for a Bangtan Bomb. She ends up waving at the camera with a smile.

'Miss Bangtan seems to be in good spirits' The caption said on the video.

After she was done getting her makeup done, she made her way over to where the shooting was starting.

"Jennie! Come over here, we're about to do a cheer in front of the camera." Suga announced before Jimin and Jin pulled her to the group.

"So forward!" She laughed.

They all put their hands on top of each other.

"3,2,1."

"FIGHTING!"

For the first part of the shooting, it went very well. They were all fluid with their dance moves and cues. Jennie had a blast and tried to keep a serious facial expression while filming. But she ended up goofing around with the rest of the guys, even attempting to dance battle with Jin and J-Hope.

"Individual shooting is up next." The director reminded them as they all get straightened up.

Afterward, Suga is first for his shooting as he sits on a bike, rapping his verse. On the side, Jennie chews on her bottom lip, watching Suga's shooting. She turns to the camera who is right next to her, filming her expressions.

"A bit antsy." She laughed quietly. "He's really good. I love his rapping."

Moments later, a deep voice asked if she was nervous from behind. She turns to meet the sunglassed eyes of Namjoon and Jin. She smiles nervously in response as the makeup artist finishes her makeup and walks away.

"Yes. I want to do well y'know?" she answered

"Don't worry, you'll deliver. Teamwork makes the dream work." Namjoon placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"Jennie. You're up." The Director called her as her stomach dropped.

"Oh boy. Wish me luck." She murmured and headed over to the filming location.

"She worries too much." Jin laughed

"She really does. But she'll do fine." Namjoon replied

Jennie makes her way to the director as she bows. "First let's have you against the wall." The director guided her. "And...action!"