Karma (Fight! Flawless Victory!)

Chapter Summary: Tensions heighten when Jen decides enough is enough and creates a plan to take down Amity and Songstress once and for all. Jennie meets Jungkook's parents.

Words: 8,000+

------

Once the two friends made it to the fifth floor, they walked down the hallway.

"What room is she, again?" Jennie asked.

"Riiight here." they stopped in front of the door.

"Do me a favor and record everything. Live stream it and then end it when you think it's a good time. I'm gonna let this bitch run her mouth a little bit and dig her own grave while you record. It's better for people to truly see who she is in real time before I beat her ass. I'm tired of being nice. I gave her one too many chances. I'm done,"

Angelina prepared her phone and chuckled, "You don't have to tell me twice. I'm proud of you. I know you'll handle business,"

Jennie knocked on the door hard and before she knew it, Trinity opened it up, rolling her eyes.

"Oh, it's the quitter and the dead weight. What do you want?" she grumbled.

"Where is she?" Jennie demanded.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Trinity, I am not in the mood for games. Open the damn door. Right now." she responded in a hard tone.

A little surprised at how her voice went down an octave, Trinity took a step back and let her in as they saw Hailey looking up from her phone, on the couch.

"Ah, it's the quitter! And the thing." Hailey glanced at Angelina with disgust.

"I'm going to let that comment slide," Angelina replied as she secretly live streamed on social media with thousands of viewers popping in.

"So, what can I do for you, quitter? Why are you here?"

The tension was thick in the room as Jennie glanced around, clearing her throat.

Gesturing to her, Jen asked, "So, what's up?"

"Nothing is up," Hailey answered, amused.

"Really? Because I could have sworn that I told you to stay away from my boys. Boys. Plural. That includes Jungkook. That includes Jimin. That includes Jin and that includes Taehyung. Did you forget?"

"I know."

"So, why are you around them when I specifically told you to stay away? They are all extremely precious to me. I don't need this type of bad energy around them. I don't want any of them to deal with you. You are not gonna try to mess with their minds or whatever the hell you talked to them about. And you making Jimin insecure about his weight and making him cry? Real low."

"He cried? Oh my God, what a friggin crybaby! I just said what was true. I guess he can't handle the truth then if he wants to whine after I talked about him going on a diet."

"He doesn't need a diet, he's healthy."

"To you, not to me."

"And making the rest uncomfortable? Especially Jungkook?"

"Here we go...I didn't do anything wrong. Look, Jungkook isn't a baby. I think that people should stop babying him and stop thinking that he doesn't know what he's doing when he's around girls. Like me. And no, I'm not interested in the guy. He's very cute, I'll admit but he's not my type. But after finding out what his type is..." she looked at Jennie up and down. "He certainly has low standards...I just told him some advice, that's all. He can't handle the truth,"