Fan Sign

Chapter Summary: BTS attend a fansign and Jennie deals with more discrimination as OT7 supporters skip and ignore her during the fan sign. Jennie meets and hangs with Sam Okyere

Words: 5,000+

Genre: Some angst due to mean words from anti fans towards Jennie but ends in fluff!! 

Author's Note: Not sure if they are still active on Tumblr but years ago the outfits were made by Darling-Illustrated! So credit to them! Thank you again for your creativity :)

--------

Jennie sat near the end of the table, in between Rapmon and J-Hope for another BTS fan sign

Jennie sat near the end of the table, in between Rapmon and J-Hope for another BTS fan sign. The American had a love/hate relationship with fan signs because there were bad seeds that didn't like her and only wanted to support the boys. Over the years she has tried hard to make a name for herself. She did not want to be some forgotten member of the group. She seemed to have done well, making an impact as an African American in Seoul but it was inevitable that people just did not like her.

Most of the time, she did not like attending these fan signs and wished that there could be a way that she didn't have to go. There were usually some OT7 supporters that tended to ignore her and skip her at fan signs, making her feel some type of way.

It sucked and it hurt.

It is 2015.

Why are you still bitter that a young woman is with a group of guys? Professionally performing?

She didn't do anything wrong but there were a bunch of antis that just did not like her because she was a girl in BTS.

What can you do?

It was the same reasons.

It's a dumb idea, why would anyone want this?

This should not happen, it isn't realistic.

No way in the world they would put a black person in K-Pop.

Jennie had a hard time putting on a poker face as it clearly looked like she didn't want to be there and was mentally preparing herself for those who were going to skip her during the fan sign. Most fansites of hers would film her reactions and express concern that she looked somewhat troubled when fan signs are supposed to be a happy time.

The members would notice and give her reassuring smiles, hand squeezes and place a hand on her shoulder for support along with encouraging words, which helped her out.

While signing autographs, there were written questions for her as she wrote down answers on sticky notes.

'On ALLKpop, there was a poll for who is the best looking foreigner in K-Pop. You weren't on the list. How do you feel about that?'

Mentally preparing for social media to give their opinions on her answer, she wrote, "Honestly, I'm not even surprised but in reality, who cares about a poll about who is the best looking? As long as you know that you're beautiful, that should be all that matters. No need for a poll to prove that. I wish they'd stop that, tbh."