Protection Squad

Chapter Summary: Bam Bam gets bold on Instagram about Jennie. When an anti calls Jen a thot at the airport, the members, especially Jungkook, are quick to lose their cool. Jennie saves Jungkook from fangirls bombarding him at the airport

Words: 10,000+

Author's Note: I hope I'm not spammy with updates. This was done so I was like why not?

------

September 1st came by quickly as today was Jungkook's birthday. He was 19 in Korean age and the members were proud to see the Golden Maknae grow right before their eyes. The members had created a birthday V-Live for Jungkook once the clock turned 12 in honor of his birthday and presented him with a cake as he blew out the candles.

With Jennie, she, unfortunately, missed it due to traffic after a small accident occurred a few blocks down. While in the car with Seijin, she already had an Iron Man themed birthday box made specifically for him.

Starting a tradition, Jennie had decided that from now on she'll post funny derp photos of the members on their birthdays and chose to start with Jungkook.

Posting a funny photo, she tweets, 'Our Golden Maknae everyone! What a handsome photo ahahaha. Happy birthday, Kook! Can't wait for those birthday punches #Jen'

She wasn't expecting him to reply so quickly, assuming that he wouldn't be on his phone while celebrating with the guys. She read his reply and started to laugh, 'I am going to kill you one of these days, #JK'

With Jungkook, he had been on his phone the entire time, texting Jennie, hoping that she was safe after she told him what was going on and why she wasn't there at the moment.

"You look like you're waiting for someone." Jimin teased.

"I'm not..." Jungkook lied, continuing to patiently wait for her reply.

"Don't lie. I know you want to see Jennie. She'll be here soon, don't worry."

"I-I know that!"

As time went by, the members were cooking their meat on the grill and Jimin was filming Jungkook to resume teasing him. "Jungkookie is still on his phone. Still waiting for Jennie to text back, hehehehehe!"

"Ahahahahaha." he laughed sarcastically, eyes still on his phone.

"Yes, Tae?" they heard Jennie's calm voice on Taehyung's phone while they noticed him facetiming with her.

Jungkook's attention went away from his phone, hearing her voice, prompting a smile to come across his face.

"You sure smiled quickly," Hobi called out with a chuckle.

"You're missed! Where are you?" Taehyung whined on the phone.

"There was an accident and traffic backed up 'cause people don't know how to DRIVE!" Jen yelled on purpose out the window, making sure the drivers ahead heard her.

The members heard Seijin laugh in the background, telling her to relax and that they were almost there.

"As long as you are safe, that is what matters. We'll have food waiting for you." Namjoon mentioned.

"No, we won't. I might just eat her plate, this meat looks tastier than ever." Jin interrupted.

"Ennie, I think Jungkookie wants to talk to you," Jimin added with a sly smile. "He keeps staring at Tae Tae impatiently and-"

"Ahahahaha, that's enough. Jimin." Jungkook cut him off.

It wasn't too long later when Jennie finally came back and ate with everyone. Afterward, Jungkook had gone into his room to see an Iron Man themed box on his bed. His interest peaked once he saw the designs of his favorite superhero. He sat on the bed and examined it.