K-Con 2014

Chapter Summary: BTS attend KCON for the first time. Jennie meets G-Dragon. Someone makes a surprise visit for Jennie

Words: 5,000+

-----

'Los Angeles, California'

Standing in front of their van, they applauded in front of the cameras, eager to what was to come for K-Con. Jennie wore jean shorts, Nikes and a Spongebob shirt. She also wore a black snapback over her head.

"Where do you guys want to go?" Suga asked. "I wore a Mickey Mouse hat because I want to go to Disneyland!"

"Go to Disney World, in Florida!" Jennie suggested. "We should all go, one day."

"We just changed, why don't we go to the beach?" Rapmon mentioned. "I didn't get first place last time nor go to the beach!" He whined.

"Breathe!" Jen shouted as she started shaking him, to calm him down.

"We need to go to the beach!" Jimin declared.

Raising his hand, J-Hope spoke, "Let's go shopping!"

"Yeah! Shopping!" Jin agreed

"What? Shopping? I'm in." Rapmon laughed

"Beach!" Jen said in a loud voice. "B.E.A.C.H!"

"I guess we are going to the beach since the majority of the members want to go to the beach."

Suga shrugged. "For the members who couldn't go last time." He placed a hand on Jimin's shoulder.

"I like the beach, too." Jungkook added

"Beaches in Los Angeles are very famous."

"We can go for Rap Monster and Jimin."

"Shopping is so tempting, too."

After bickering, they headed into the bus. Jennie laughed at J-Hope's excessive screaming along with V and Suga. The rest of the members just stare.

"They're out of their minds." Jin declared.

"I should have voted for shopping." Rapmon chuckled to himself.

Watching the guys bicker about the beaches in Busan, they turn to her and ask her about the beaches in America. "Depends on where you go. You'd have to see it in person." She answered. When they received a poster with their faces on it, Jen snickered at her photo as they started the ladder game. "Is my head really that big?"

'What is the ladder game?'

'After a member draws a random line to connect the columns, follow the path to see which team member will be placed in it.'

"These are old pic of us." Jungkook pointed out

"My hair looks a hot mess in this picture, ugh." Jen cringed at how her curls were all over the place.

"Aw! Ennie's hair!" V cooed.

"Please stop." She groaned.

"You look like you're going to kill someone." Jimin pointed to J-Hope, looking at his photo with the mask.

"These are our debut album pictures." Jin asserted.

"These are from more than a year ago," Suga added.

"Can we not look at these pictures again, please?" Rap Monster asked.

'What is the image game?'

'Point to the member that best fits the answer to the question. Who is the most popular member to fans?'

"Who's the most childish?" Suga read the card. "Three, two, one!"