American Hustle Life Episode 3 (Yoongi Fluff and Jungkook Fluff!)

Chapter Summary: Jennie talks about her passion for freestyle dancing as she and the guys are put to the test to prove their dancing skills. After being called out to dance, Jennie proves she doesn't need the guys to dance for her. Jen works alongside Suga in the dance competition. Jen and Jungkook are interviewed about their friendship

Words: 6,000+

Genre: Jennie and Yoongi fluff!! YoonJen! Also Jennie and Jungkook fluff! JenKook!

-----

'A new morning in LA starts'

'What is BTS' morning like?'

Jennie watched in amusement as Nate yelled for help when he tossed the BTS stuffed animals all over him, goofing off with Tae.

After goofing around, Jen and the rest of the members sit on the couch. Each member had on a white shirt with their name on it. "When I woke up in the morning, this was next to my head." Suga held his BTS doll in his hands, looking at it in confusion.

"What could this be?" J-Hope questioned, holding onto his.

"I think it's cute." Jennie looked at her doll, which had a cute smile on it.

"V-Pikachu!"

'Character Dolls that look exactly like BTS'

Everyone's attention turns to the screen when they hear the announcement, "BTS! Challenge to the real Hip-Hop dance!"

"This'll be fun." Jen spoke up in English.

"Why is it dancing again~" V whined.

"It's dancing!" J-Hope stood up, excited.

"Who's the best dancer here?" Nate asked.

"J-Hope." V pointed to him

"Show, show me! Show me!" Suga shook him

J-Hope sampled a little bit of Michael Jackson in his dancing. "We have a dance machine." Suga called out Jin.

"Ah, why do I come out." Jin stood up. "What do you want me to show?"

"Hip hop bounce!" V cheered.

Jin started bouncing up and down while Jen giggled. And then he started doing his trademark traffic dance.

"Rap Monster, everybody's a really, really good dancer. Everybody's good." Tony praised.

"Thank you!" V said in his cute English voice

"Anybody could win this competition. You could win this competition." Tony pointed to Jin.

"Who's ready to do a dance competition?"

"ME!" Rap Monster shouted.

"So eager!" Jennie laughed as they all got pumped up.

Jennie (I'm a little nervous about the dance competition because I really haven't showcased my dance skills. I do hope that whatever this competition is, I can do well)

'Whatever you guys are imagining, you will see past that expectation. BTS! You have confidence, right?'

'Arrived at the mission place, the dance studio!'

Jen had on a pair of ripped jeans and a black muscle shirt, exposing her arms, while the guys started goofing around. They all attempt to jump up to touch the ceiling.

"Let me try!" Jen ran up and jumped up, trying to touch the ceiling. She managed to grab onto it and jumped down. "Yeah! That was lit!" She high fived V.