K-Con 2016

Chapter Summary: BTS have a horror movie night and a member pranks them by scaring everyone. Jin and Jennie film promos for their upcoming wrestling match against each other. Jennie and Jungkook hang with her family and announce they are dating to her parents as Jungkook works hard to get the approval of her mom

Words: 10,000+

------

"Can we have a horror movie night?" Taehyung suggested as he strolled in the living room.

Everyone in the dorm was casually playing on their phones and lying around. Taehyung wanted to spend more time with the members and thought that a movie would be the best idea. Especially a horror one.

"H-horror? Can we watch a comedy instead?" Hobi stammered with worry.

"What are you afraid of? It's just a movie. Relax, it probably won't even be that bad," Yoongi grumbled, taking his headphones off.

"I'm not afraid! I just think a comedy would be more fun to watch,"

"Uh-huh. What movie are we watching, Taehyung?"

"Wait, can I pick it, hyung?" Jungkook asked with an evil smile.

Hobi felt a soothing hand rub his back and turned to see Jennie giving him a warm smile.

"I'm not one for scary movies either. But hopefully, it won't be too bad," she told him which made him calm down a bit.

Bangtan and a horror movie. What can possibly go wrong?

The smell of buttered popcorn filled the room as the members sat around to watch Paranormal Activity 3. As the movie started, everyone let out a yelp when the lights went off and looked around to see Jungkook walking back to his seat.

"Don't do that," Yoongi grumbled as his heart rate began to go back to a normal pace.

"I told you a comedy would have been better," Hobi grumbled.

"Do we have to have the lights off when we watch this?" Jin asked.

"Why not? It makes it more fun, hyung," Jungkook replied with amusement.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Namjoon rubbed the back of his neck.

"You're telling me," Jimin added.

Getting scared from just the first seconds of the movie, Hobi began to cling to Jennie. Feeling her wrap her arms around him, he began to loosen up. As the movie progressed, his body trembled as the suspenseful music grew before screaming with a few other members at the jump scare. Jennie covered her eyes and flinched throughout the movie while Hobi remained terrified.

When the movie was finally over, which seemed to be taking forever, the only person who seemed to have appreciated the movie the most was none other than the Golden Maknae.

"Ah...what a great movie," Jungkook said with a grin.

"No way, that was scary," Jimin shivered.

"C-can we all sleep in the living room tonight? Please?" Hobi stressed.

"I second that. That movie was creepy," Namjoon added.

"I'll get the blankets," Jen got up from her seat.

Jin and Jimin helped her set up blankets all around the floor with pillows and comforters for everyone.

"Do we have a nightlight?" Hobi whimpered.

"Sleep with me, it'll be fine," Jen laid next to him and brought him into her arms for comfort.

"Me too," Jimin clung onto her from behind.